Unable to Edit the Topic...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by samda, Feb 26, 2009.

1. samda

samda Member

Admin,

I know there is a edit functionality to a limited time once the user posts a topic or post.

But while I post a topic and then wanted to edit the topic, there is no way. If I misspell or wanted to add something in the topic immediately after I post the topic it is impossible here.

Could you please look into this...
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

samueldarwin: If I misspell or wanted to add something in the topic immediately after I post the topic it is impossible here.
    You can do it for a period of 60 minutes after the topic/post has been posted. I believe that's sufficient time to edit typos if any. After that, you'll have to contact me.
  3. samda

samda Member

Vishal P. Rao: You can do it for a period of 60 minutes after the topic/post has been posted. I believe that's sufficient time to edit typos if any. After that, you'll have to contact me.
    Vishal thats right. I am able to edit the content of the post in that first 60 minutes. But I believe there is no provision to edit the topic of the post even immediately after I post.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
  4. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

samueldarwin: But I believe there is no provision to edit the topic of the post even immediately after I post.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Yes you are right Sam. And thanks for pointing that out. It's been rectified.
  5. samda

samda Member

Vishal P. Rao: Yes you are right Sam. And thanks for pointing that out. It's been rectified.
    Great help Vishal. Thanks for your prompt action.