Update on any Regulatory/Complaints Issues with ASD

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 28, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Intermittently I think it would be a good idea to update ourselves regarding the "Legality" issues of ASD as well as any complaints made to Regulatory Agencies regarding ASD.

So here are some updated info as of today:

Updates on ASD and Legality/Business

1. Better Business Bureau Data on ASD as of today July 28
    :

http://nwfl.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=65&bbb=0683&firm=90016706

Total of 4 Complaints since 2006 - all resolved.

2. I called the State of Florida Attorney General's Office to get an Update Inquiry regarding ASD:

http://www.myflorida.com/agency/2/

As of today there have been a cummulative 60-70 phone calls to the AG's Office regarding ASD.

Around 50-60 of those calls were simply Inquiries like mine, to see if there are any Complaints or Issues with ASD.

The remaining were a few complaints: like the "Website is Down. I can't Surf" type complaints.

There are no Active or Pending Investigation of ASD currently by the Attorney General's Office.

3. I contacted the Florida Office of Financial Regulation:

http://www.flofr.com/

There is One Open Inquiry (Opened on June 5, 2008)...not Closed yet and details not available since case is not closed. Note that this does not mean ASD did anything wrong (or right), but typically there is are Questions that FOFR has for ASD to respond to.
  2. antwan

antwan New Member

Great stuff Iggy! Thank you for your efforts.
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Any business will have complaints I guess that's the nature of this type business tho, skeptics and all that.

So its been proven that they are compliant legally

Terri
  4. Investigator

Investigator New Member

as of today there have been a cummulative 60-70 phone calls to the AG's Office regarding ASD.

Around 50-60 of those calls were simply Inquiries like mine, to see if there are any Complaints or Issues with ASD.

The remaining were a few complaints: like the "Website is Down. I can't Surf" type complaints.

There are no Active or Pending Investigation of ASD currently by the Attorney General's Office.

Your information is flawed. Most Federal and State Agencies are not going to tell you whether or not they are investigating. Why would they want to let you an ASD member know that they are doing anything concerning ASD. That would be stupid on their part. Also, the more people that call the higher the red flag is raised. Maybe you are correct that they were not looking at ASD...but, now they may have taken an interest and will look into ASD based on the fact that 70 people have called. It does not matter that the people that called are only asking questions...its that they called that now is peaking their interest.

So keep the calls coming!!!!
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Investigator: . Most Federal and State Agencies are not going to tell you whether or not they are investigating.

Oh really? NOT!

They will tell you if there is an Open Case or not. They just cannot diclose the details of the information for confidentiality...unless the person I talked to on the other other is spilling information they should not be.
  6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Thanks, Iggy.....good info to have, though it hasn't passed the "stringent" investigative techniques of some.....LOL......

(Gotta go find a bandaid, now, for the hole my tongue just poked through my cheek.....OUCH......)
  7. panman

panman New Member

To "Investigator"

Ohhhh...it must feel good to have such a nice badge! Gives you a feeling of power, does it?[​IMG] I admit that I do not know you, do not know who you are, - but from all the posts I have read from you I can form a pretty good picture in my mind:

You are the kind of person who wants the government to really "govern" our lives, from birth to death, and you soooo much want to be a part of it!

But you are not! Are you? As you say in your language:

Get a life!!

And then, have a good and pleasant summer..
  8. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

panman: Get a life!!

And then, have a good and pleasant summer..

The guy's a nobody. He's after attention posting the most ridiculous anti-ASD stuff. Latest one being that he actually "cleaned up" a picture someone took of Andy's award in Chicago and saying Andy was trying to pass an award given to George Bush(with Bush's name on it no less) as his own. [​IMG]

We're still waiting for the "cleaned up" picture too. lol
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Nice Info Iggy,

And well "investigated"! lol

Jenny
  10. paulk

paulk New Member

Investigator

You are trying to scare us by leading us to
    believe that the authorities are going to
    look at ASD.

The one mistake that you are making is that
    we are not afraid to have any authorities look
    at ASD. This company is completely compliant,
    legal and has nothing to hide. I am not sure
    why you are trying to scare us but you cannot
    scare a company that has nothing to hide.

We are all so proud to be a part of ASD with
    all it's integrity.
  11. xotrevor

xotrevor New Member

Hi Iggy,

Is it it ok if I copy your post on our ASD member forums or would you be kind enough to post it on our asd member forums,

Thanks,

Trevor
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

xotrevor: Hi Iggy,

Is it it ok if I copy your post on our ASD member forums or would you be kind enough to post it on our asd member forums,

I posted it on the ASD Member Forum