URGENT THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN RECORD THE CALL??

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by alasycia, Aug 2, 2008.

1. alasycia

alasycia New Member

For those of you that are interested in getting
    an update about ASD on what is going on... there
    is supposed to be a call in the Webroom on
    Saturday August 2, 2008 at 10:30 AM EST.
    Login to: http://adsurfdailywebroom.com
    or you can call: Conference Number: 218-486-7200 Pin Number: 459978

Can anyone please record this call!!!!
  2. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Tried getting in the web room and couldn't get sound. Tried to re-enter the room and it was locked. Tried the phone number and pin number to use and it says the meeting has not started yet. Unbelievable!
  3. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

I did get in for about the first five minutes, but cannot record. I got a microsoft error and it had to shut down afterwhich I couldn't get back in because the room was locked.

This is what I did hear though from Rayda:

Andy can't comment at this time per his lawyers.

The AG is checking the business model because they don't understand it, but ASD is confident it will pass inspection.

They want people to send an email to [email protected] with testimonials of successes they have had with advertising their website on ASD. These will help the attorneys show the AG that the business model does work.

She was going to open the conference up to questions and that is when I got cut off.
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I think someone got it on Video. Will look for link to it
  5. ushi

ushi New Member

Call finished very quickly. Not an official update--and there can't be one until the ASD attorneys give a green light. They did ask that anyone who has sold goods or products through their ASD sites to send their information to [email protected]. This will help the legal team in documenting the advertising validity of ASD.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Didn't even have a chance to get my steak on the rotator
  7. chanabery

chanabery New Member

8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

chanabery: I have the link to a recording of the call: http://api.ning.com/files/IOnv0-79B6oA*ZEj9fSuKSatYzTCvHgJhKDvqHLYvQhdBwo8*TT9sK2FMLT XrcuLjOaoJcJ51aAOEHYQz-I0BTNrhvPpW77n/ASDCALL_FRIDAY_AUGUST_1_2008.mp3

That was yesterday's call.

There was a Webinar this morning as well
  9. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

10. asdabq

asdabq New Member

My sponsor sent this link to me, a synopsis by (presumably) an active ASD member.

Listen at your own risk!

http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WYRbN9GQ

Great RAH! I disagree with one of his comments, "freedom of speech is a bad thing, people can say good or bad things on the internet ....."

All looking for hope (within ASD) should welcome this message.

Tom
  11. Shannanrohde

Shannanrohde New Member

I was in the webinar this morning. Nothing was said except Rayna saying how everyone should have there first name and member Id as protocal. Then she apologized for being late and kept running some scan for viriuses on her computer.

She took some questions fro about 2 mins, and said she hadnothing really to report cause she was just a member like us. Basically the meeting was everything we know right now. I am sure a statement will come out soon as there is about 200,000 people both with Panda and ASD watching and waiting.
  12. SixMinuteMan

SixMinuteMan New Member

Here is this mornings call with Rayda.....
    http://api.ning.com/files/5e7bR2VNszZUb46XMT6B4JEe0epyOY4rcLBxBTx1xCUCMmpr3P9XOM9RXc2 UNgx5UlnplRrRpof14kX5prfEb6tld5Tpw88y/ASDCALL_SATURDAY_AUGUST_2_2008.mp3
  13. blessings2you

blessings2you New Member

SixMinuteMan - I was able to listen to that call Sat. night, but can't today. I would like the email address to send in our success stories. My sponsor has had several people buy from his site. Thanks!