Using Coastal Vacations to market travel incentives

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by JDTravelPromoti, Dec 19, 2008.

1. JDTravelPromoti New Member

I am open to hearing people's ideas who have had experience selling Coastal Vacations on a retail basis to businesses as a travel incentive.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you listened to Scott's Biz to Biz call on that yet? You can get the number and details at the officialcoastaltraining dot com site.

Best wishes to you![IMG]
  3. JDTravelPromoti New Member

Thank you, Mountain Mom. I have checked in every so often on Tuesday's to the biz to biz call-in. It's usually not convenient for me, but I do get some ideas from time to time when I am able to listen. I do wish they would record the call, or if there are specific ideas/points/resources they would post them on a web site for anyone to check in at their convenience.

Do you sell Coastal exclusively as a business opportunity or do you sell it to retail customers as well?

Jeff
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

The call used to be recorded on the officialcoastaltraining site - I haven't checked recently but am thinking they probably still upload that from time to time.

I actually am not actively doing Coastal right now - I marketed it as a business opportunity for several years then things got slow for me and I got into other things.

I still have it on my website and love the membership, though - maybe someday I'll pick it back up again.[IMG]

I pursued the biz to biz end of it some but mostly I promoted the business opp as that was easier for me.