Using duplicate content for high traffic and backlinks

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Margo Tuul, May 30, 2010.

1. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

In article marketing ! ! !

Some of you might know how to do it, but here is how. Dirty little trick, but very very powerful.

So how to submit "duplicate" content to Ezine and other article directories, also press release sites and get high traffic and backlinks?

You take content from other sites (different language).

In Google, you can search in different languages. Pick a language you want. Russian, german, etc.

Just 1 German site here: http://www.online-artikel.de/

You should first find your keywords and translate them, before doing your research.

Open up: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Find a site or article, copy URL, translate it in Babel Fish...read through, fix few errors. Done

You have 100% unique content, ready for Ezine and other article directories.
  2. carterstory

carterstory New Member

Or you can write your own unique article and not copy other people's hard work.

[Post edited - Admin]
  3. mmaatt

mmaatt New Member

You could also pay someone to write the articles for you. This way you are not stealing anyones work.
  4. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Why cut corners? This is why 95% of the content online is garbage. Write quality content and put it out in front of the people who are seeking it and you'll easily make money.

So many people are involved in "backlinks", spending so much time using grey/black hat methods to get backlinks to their site. Sorta makes you wonder what their website is REALLY about and how good the content really is.
  5. candy3

candy3 New Member

Wow, you really shouldn't do that. I write articles and that is just wrong. Not to mention that if you get caught you are going to have some serious issues to deal with - on top of the bad karma you are creating for yourself. I know you can go to places like Odesk and get some really cheap articles written if you aren't capable of writing them yourself. What you are talking about is theft - plain and simple.
  6. jaxxmont

jaxxmont New Member

I agree with candy3. Bad karma indeed. Now with that said anyone hear of Article surge? They say that u can reuse other articles ontheir site. Is that right or am I reading that wrong?
  7. loganquinn

loganquinn New Member

Agree with all the comments, but if you think this will work you are sadly mistaken.

Google are fifteen steps ahead of you here.

They automatically translate EVERY new article they index in different languages to check for duplicate content.

This is the quickest way to make yourself look "shady" online.

-Logan