Using Ping Kaching to boost website traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by JPerales, May 18, 2011.

1. JPerales New Member

I'm rather new to the internet marketing business, still trying to sort everything out. I stumbled across this forum and have been reading it for hours. So much good advice! I'm grateful it's here.

I'm trying to market my website and my budget at this point is next to nothing. I've heard about a service called Traffic Bug which is apparently migrating over to Ping Kaching. From what I've read it works by submitting your site to directories and creating backlinks for you. Has anybody used this service? If so, have you had any success with it or found it valuable? I'd really appreciate any advice you might be able to give me regarding this.

Thanks! Joseph
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have not used that service Joseph - sorry I am not of much help! But if you decide to use it then , please come back with feedback as I have been wondering about the value of those programs. [IMG]
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

I used the old Traffic Bug service. It was good, but had some glitches. The guy appears to be a good person and the service is probably worth trying.
  4. JPerales New Member

Thank you both for your responses. I appreciate the advice FreeCashMan. I think I'm going to give the Ping Kaching a go.

Mountainmom5, I'll report back and let you know how it goes. [IMG]

-Joseph
  5. talfighel Silver Member

Joseph,

I never used that service myself. If I am not mistaken, it must cost you something to get that person do the work for you.

Creating backlinks does not, I repeat does not guarantee that your site will be on page one or two on the search engines.

I would never rely on this way of getting free traffic. You can't tell if it will work or not.
  6. JPerales New Member

Hi Talfighel, have you ever used anything similar? What constitutes your conclusion on this matter?

Thanks,
    -Joseph
  7. PingKaching New Member

Hello everyone,

I saw this post pop up on Google Alerts and thought I would jump in to answer any questions you might have! [IMG]

First, thank you very much for your compliments CashMan about the credibility of Michael Roberts. We think he's a pretty decent guy around here to! Traffic-Bug did have it's glitches and we have actually released a video on why it had problems on our Ping Kaching YouTube channel.

However, Ping Kaching is a bran new beast! Developed from a whole new team with new functionality it really is a powerful tool.

To address your questions JPerales.
    Ping Kaching does offer Directory Submission as just one of our features which you can preform for as many websites as you like. It's a great feature and can save you massive amounts of time and money from paying services to do it. However, in reality it's one of our smallest features. Though building up a nice base of Back Links through Directory Submissions is nice it takes some time for those links to show up and they aren't high authority Back Links.

Where a tool like Ping Kaching really shines is getting your content indexed and indexed quickly! Using a tool like PK for indexing of your primary site is cool but that's really the tip of the iceberg. A little unkown fact is that 40-60% of Stage 2 Back Links built don't get indexed. (That means 40-60% of the work you do online could be for nothing!!)

That's a scary thought! If your going to spend any time creating a back link then you want to make sure it shows up in the Search Engines.

In roughly 10 days from the time I am writting this response, June 2011, we will be releasing two 30-45 minute long training videos on doing SEO online. These training videos are going to be jam packed with great SEO content that I think will really help you. Also we will be covering how people can be using a tool like Ping Kaching in their SEO campaign to get the most out of the software!

I highly recommend you check back with our website or look out for our emails for when these SEO courses are released. They will be free to all....

I would love to continue helping you but I think I have rambled on enough for one comment! [IMG]

-Ping Kaching Support

P.S.
    We now offer Live Chat Support 16 hours a day and are here to help you guys and gals!