Using Vacations wwith Coastal Vacation

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by MzNikki, Dec 1, 2011.

1. MzNikki

MzNikki New Member

I've had my coastal membership since about 2008. I've never traveled with it, so I decided that I would try to use it this year. The fly and stay bahamas package is no longer available at this time. Ok, fine they gave me the cruise and stay option. 1st the cruiseline that they have me going through is no longer in business, and second the hotel that they are trying to have me stay at is supposedly a dump according to the reviews that I read online. From what I perceived when I joined this company was that you would basically get great accomodations and travel packages. I feel like I paid 1300+ up front for something that isn't worth it. I could be wrong and just decided to use the wrong vacation for my first time using coastal. I've stayed at some great places and have paid a nice amount of money for those places and that is the type of reservations I thought would be provided to me. At least a 3 star hotel at the minimum!Maybe I expected too much out of this package but if I get the same results after trying again, this package won't be used again, and it would really be a waste of money [​IMG] I really hope I have not been mislead here, that would totally suck!

2. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

Hopefully some members here can help you out [​IMG]

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I heard that this company is legit. I am not sure why you are not happy with them.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you been to the official coastal site? There is one at http://www.officialcoastaltools.com/ where you can listen to product calls on how to use the package and also send in questions to be answered - link on the top right hand of the website.

Hope that helps! [​IMG]

5. nojobnoboss

nojobnoboss New Member

When was the last time you updated your package? You should be updating it annually. Some vacation packages are removed, and new ones are inserted. I have used my vacation package before for the Disney Resort, and I we stayed at the Radisson for almost free (3 nights, taxes only)...and got free tickets to Disney, plus a discount on my car rental ($112 for a 10 day rental). I think I saved nearly $800 on what the trip would have cost me. Not sure if that helps, but make sure that you have the most uptodate package.

6. JenaV

JenaV New Member

MzNikki: I've had my coastal membership since about 2008. I've never traveled with it
    Hi I hope you found an answer. If not, PM me so I can give the In-Depth Product call. So you can ask pointed questions on How to use your package and get the most bang for your buck.[​IMG]

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Jena! Are you still doing Coastal? How are things going for you? I haven't been on any calls for AGES, but I miss hearing some of the people. I am sure there are a lot of new voices there now, since I was active. [​IMG]

8. JenaV

JenaV New Member

mountainmom5: Hey Jena! Are you still doing Coastal?
    Holy Cow!!! how are you? I'm good, really really good. We started a new group this year. who's your upline?

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am well! I am not doing Coastal as a business anymore.... most of my upline kinda fell away and our support group went to pot, when the economy went south and I just never picked it back up. Glad to hear you are still doing well with it!

10. JenaV

JenaV New Member

mountainmom5: I am well!
    Good Morning! [​IMG] that's too bad [​IMG] - I put the Coastal Biz down for a little while, becuz of Personal issues. But those are resolved and healed! [​IMG] - So I'm picking up where I left off. But a lot has changed. Thank goodness for the new team.

11. CoastalProfit

CoastalProfit New Member

Hi JenaV! I also did the same! I put my Coastal business down for a few years after working it for 4 years and here I am again at it! It has been around for a long time! I feel good about how it is moving forward and how they are trying to have the latest tools! Just think that we can set it aside and then with not another penny pick up where we left off! I think that is pretty cool! The profit is not to complain about either! Sorry McNikki for the disappointment that you have had! You are right nojobnoboss, that it is important to update! They try hard to keep the package with the best vacations all around! It may not necessarily be Coastal's fault but the vendor's!

12. alvaro65

alvaro65 New Member

In my opinion, If you renewed it then you can get the latest advantages from this, other wise you must be contact them before using it. I think if you renewed it then you can save some money.