Using you tube?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Buddy, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Adrian

Adrian Member

Video Marketing on youtube is highly effective if done right. It will produce leads for you the entire life of the video.
    But where most people fail is,that they just throw the video up in hopes people will see it. Just how articles must have proper S.E.O. the same goes for videos.If you want your video to rank highly you must provide backlinks in your description box.As well as make sure you do your proper keyword research.But one of the most important things to do is.....make sure before you upload the video that you put the keyword you are targeting in the video file BEFORE you upload it. Video marketing is the way to go in Web 2.0.
  2. Video Marketing is very effective in promoting a website, product or service if used properly.

When creating or posting videos, here are some tips that you might want to follow:

-Choose Unique tags
    -Make sure that your thumbnail is clear to suggest that your video is of high quality. YouTube normally gives you 3 choices for your video's thumbnail, one of which is normally taken from the exact middle of the video so make sure that the thumbnail have a face or at least a person in it.
    -Commenting, creating responses to videos posted by others
  3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I love youtube! I do the talking head! I get a lot of followers there and get emails for more information. I also embed them in my Squidoo lens and my two websites!
  4. Can you post two of the same video on YouTube? Does YouTube allow this or will they delete all your videos and your channel if you do this?

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

No, you can't post two of the same. I did it by accident and they just wouldn't publish the second one. I still have my account.
  6. Okay, thank you. I appreciate the help. I had the same issue when I tried to upload two of the same videos. I was worried it would reflect poorly towards my YouTube account. It's good to know everything is fine. Thanks so much again! :)
  7. Randy Mundt

Randy Mundt New Member

Use it all the time, for me its the best marketing i've used so far. Since implementing it approx a year ago I have an email list of 6,322 currently. Nice thing is, it's still in its infancy and lots of opportunity!
  8. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I always have a youtube video up there. I put my face out there as 95% of people are not comfortable doing that and it resonates. I get calls all week long from old videos about businesses I might not even be in . People are looking and people would rather call someone with their face on there then someone who doesnt have their face on there.