Using your Coastal Members - Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Dec 18, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Well I first want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas.

The Coastal membership makes a fantastic gift for the holidays. I'm personally taking off on the 26th to Pigeon Forge, Tn and I'm staying at a brand new resort that WILL be the talk of the town in Pigeon Forge.

How does a 43,000 Sq. Ft. Waterpark in a pyramid sound? Yep, I'm staying at that resort. We'll have a one bed room condo at the resort. The properties are for sale at $229,000 - $269,000. We'll pay $129 a night during one of the busiest seasons in Pigeon Forge.

What attracted me to the resort? Granite Countertops, LCD TV, Fireplace, and a slew of other amenities.

I encourage each of you to GET OUT.... Use Your Membership.

PLAN NOW for the Coastal event in March!

Jay NaPier
  2. hippee

hippee New Member

I'm an orphan and don't have a clue how to use the membership. When i first recieved the Level 1 package almost a year ago it had a few pamphlets that were no longer any good so how do I find out what is still valid and what's not? Some of the #'s on the back of the discount cards would not recognized any discount and never heard of coastal. I was told by one of the conferance calls to send a SASE to the warehouse requesting the updated cards but i never recieved anything back...?
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hippee,
    if you have been in a year it is time to renew the old cards anyway so you will need to send in the renewal document and get all new cards with your ID on them. Don't worry, your membership is fine and everything will work out. When did you send your application in for processing?
  4. victorious

victorious New Member

Get on the product training calls, that's what they are for. You can ask questions too and learn to use this amazing package!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029