Valued Opinions is a Scam!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by defaultuser, Nov 26, 2010.

1. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

My Fellow Indians,

Do not join ValuedOpinions.co.in This survey company is a scam. I have been waiting for months for the payments, but they haven't sent me yet. Do not waste your time on this company.

Thanks
    defaultuser

2. m_ortiz8808

m_ortiz8808 New Member

Thanks for the heads up!

3. flushed

flushed New Member

defaultuser
    Valued opinions is not a scam, I have been with them for quite a while
    and these are the cashouts I have recied so far:

Vouchers issued history
    Issue Date Voucher Value Details
    6/1/2011 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    Expires:31/12/2013
    26/11/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    15/10/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    7/9/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    Expires:31/8/2013
    3/8/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    3/8/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    26/3/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    8/1/2010 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    Expires:28/2/2012
    18/5/2009 Amazon voucher (??10) ??10.00
    Expires:31/12/2012

I would use a screenshot but I dont know how to post pictures

If you click on "history" on the left side of the page after you log in, voucher codes (If you ordered any) will be shown there. If not have you emailed them to let them know?

4. yahia

yahia Member

Unfortunately I haven't seen an exception from this rule: survey sites are scams.

By the way I was paid for taking surveys long ago, but those were local market research companies with a real agent face to face. They're not worth the time, like $30 per survey that takes 3 hours to finish.

Again that was a local company, if they don't pay I can sue them, call the police, report them to the city ... but if the company is in the US and you are in India they can get away with it.

5. flushed

flushed New Member

I'm with 8 or nine survey site and make a couple of hundred pounds a year with them also I never saw a survey site that haven't paid me yet

6. yahia

yahia Member

flushed
    Why don't you name some of those survey sites that paid you? I am sure a lot of people will be so interested to know.

If you are not aware of the GPT scams, such sites pick some people, like yourself, and pay them to get their testimonials (like what you just did with valued opinions). They keep doing so while denying the rest. After a while when their scheme gets exposed they stop paying anyone and eventually they disappear.

7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

They are not a scam. Did you email them or try to call them to collect your money?

8. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

I agree with talfighel. I get survey invites day after day and have made plenty with surveys. While I don't take them all of the time these days, I still use them when I'm in need of some extra cash here and there.

Contact them and see why you didn't get paid? There has to be a reason behind it, or maybe there is a misunderstanding. You won't know until you hit them up.

9. Shane476

Shane476 New Member

yahia
    They are not scams, some pay and some don't. You just have to do your research just like anything else.

10. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Valued Opinions are legitimate survey site and I've been paid by them. You should try contacting them.

11. jsherbert

jsherbert New Member

This is really interesting. I have been a member of valued opinions for a few months now, but I'm yet to be able to reach their minimum for cash out. I do get survey invites quiet often. It would be really great to get more proofs whether they are a scam or not.

defaultuser, I do hope you get your money.

12. aivilvin

aivilvin New Member

i have known that People have very different opinion about Valued options ...some say legit, some say fake...it's better if be very careful while going for valued surveys and best if you avoid such companies which are very doubtful and scam looking in their way of operating the business !!

Cheers!!

13. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Not all survey sites are scams. Valued Opinions, however, is considered a scam. All it is is a survey site directory. It's a waste of time.

14. happygal

happygal Member

Interesting, I hadn't heard about issues with Valued Opinions before. Then again, I am not in India. But they have been a pretty consistent site for me. Not one of the most active, but what I do like is that when I get invites I am almost always qualified to complete them.

15. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

Yeah, I have had mostly positive, but some negative experiences

16. silverkinguk

silverkinguk New Member

I been with Valued Opinions in the UK for a long time.
    Not sure about the Indian version but the UK one pays.

17. Bloss0m

Bloss0m New Member

I have been doing Valued Opinion surveys for a few months now. Back in August last year I sent an email to them saying that I was unable to look at the rewards section of the site and the FAQs gave suggestions as to why this. Despite checking that I do not have pop up blockers on and using a variety of different browsers to access the site I am still no nearer and Valued Opinions are not interested.

I thought I might be using a wrong password to access the site so I requested that they email me the password. Back came the reply that they do not have my email address on their records!!!

It seems that I have been doing countless surveys for which I am not going to receive a penny.

I have today attached a copy of the recent invitation I received via email to complete a survey showing that despite denying that I am registered with them they have been regularly sending me invites to complete questionnaires.

It will be interesting to see how they explain that away.

18. paidsurveys

paidsurveys New Member

I am not sure about valued opinions India but the other valued opinions panel are legitimate. I know they do pay unless you break their policies. Don't use multiple accounts with them.

19. TweetGirl

TweetGirl New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I was so close to signing up with them.

defaultuser

20. mlynn

mlynn Member

Valued Opinions is NOT scam. I recently cashed out $20 Amazon Gift card and received the gift code almost immediately.