Valued Opinions is a Scam!

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by defaultuser, Nov 26, 2010.

1. surveyuser

surveyuser New Member

It's rather obvious that Valued Opinions (possibly even 'Isabel' herself ) is replying to these complaints pretending to be a happy customer. I have no issue wiht the payments - my issue is how you fill in a survey for 5 or even 10 minutes answering lots of detailed questions about your energy supplier/shopping purchases/dietary choices etc....thinking you are completing the survey - and are then told - oops - sorry we have reached our quotas and you do not qualify for the survey or a reward. This happens a lot. If the quotas are full it should tell you at the beginning or remove the link - not after you have been asked 10 questions about you favourite newspaper or fruit drink. 'Isabel's answers to any query about this are automated - not acceptable and do not address the problem. It is a scam.

2. lucky9

lucky9 New Member

I disagree.
    Valuedopinions.co.in is not a scam and I have received 4 vouchers(Rs400 each) from them already. Surveys that you've done must be taking long to get approved and taking time for them to send through post.
    My vouchers too take too long to get approved and get delivered.
    I can upload a screenshot of my vouchers.

3. lucky9

lucky9 New Member

surveyuser: my issue is how you fill in a survey for 5 or even 10 minutes answering lots of detailed questions about your energy supplier/shopping purchases/dietary choices etc....thinking you are completing the survey - and are then told - oops - sorry we have reached our quotas and you do not qualify for the survey or a reward.
    Yeah this is the irritating part, and that too is after spending/wasting 10 minutes of your time.

4. chocliv

chocliv New Member

I've had some problems with this site so far as well.. I'm not sure why, but usually after filling out pages and pages of questions, I end up not earning anything - no money, no points, no official "end". Maybe I've just had bad luck.

5. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I am a member of valued opinions as well, but I have not reached payout in the few months that I have been a member (Not really active with it either)

I want to address the person who said that all survey sites are scams and that is simply not the case. There are two types of survey websites that one can come across (outside of ones that are downright scams) The first is a website where you are truly paid for your opinions without any purchase necessary. These are the most desireable but you cannot make a livable income off of them due to the fact that you must qualify for the surveys by being part of a certain demographic. There's no way to predict the demographic they are looking for, nor a way to qualify for all surveys that you are invited to.

The second asks you to purchase certain products and services in order to give a "review" on these things. While these are not scams, I consider them kind of dishonest as they aren't truly interested in the review you give, just that you sign up for the trial of these products and services; the thing that actually drives the income behind those types of sites. Since most people aren't aware of this, they get to withold a lot of that commission for themselves. Yet and still you can earn money from these sites as well.

The one thing that everyone needs if they are truly searching for ANY kind of income online is an open mind. If you are interested in it, there is a way out there to earn money from it!

6. Papuc Marius

Papuc Marius New Member

Yes is a scam...dont pay

7. bluetexas

bluetexas Member

I was a member of Valued Opinions for a couple of years and other than an occasional survey that wasn't credited to me properly, I earned several Amazon gift cards and received the codes in a timely manner.

8. SaraJimmys

SaraJimmys New Member

I've heard about that company and I have planned to join them, but after reading this post, I'll wait.Thanks for that information.