Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. reiat

reiat New Member

I joined Veretekk a few months ago and I have to say when I first went to the training I thought, I am never going to understand all this. It was so daunting for me in the beginning that I left it for several weeks, but I soon realized that Veretekk had it all, and if I was just prepared to apply myself I would begin to understand it.

I joined at the Free Silver level and was blown away with what you get for nothing, but as I wanted to create a serous online business I chose to become a Gold member. I don't want to miss out on anything Veretekk has to offer, you get way more than you pay for.

As Tom Prendergast says, the system is there, all you have to do is be prepared to put in the work and it will pay off, internet marketing success will be yours. I think 95% of people on the internet expect to make money without putting in any work; they really don't look at it as a real business. I have come to realize that those who put in the hard yards, as you have to do in any business; you can't help but be successful.

Each day I attend the training, and I have to say the trainers are fantastic, and each day the light bulb goes on, I love it. So exciting to have gained that extra step of knowledge, which was slow to begin with but is now snowballing. Being able to put the numerous areas of the Veretekk Automated Lead Generation tools into practice and see the premium leads start to come in is the icing on the cake.

Veretekk is for people who are serious about having a real online business, I think those who think that you can start a work at home business and make money online without any sort of work or commitment are just kidding themselves, best not give up the day job. For the serious you have it all with Veretekk Automated Lead Generation you need look no further. What is even more amazing, and shows the real commitment Tom Prendergast and Mike Darling have, is the Free for life silver system, it gives you access to most of the training, and 80% of the tools in the Veretekk system, what has anybody got to lose, only wish I did not waste the weeks when I first started.
  2. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Veretekk has made some subtle changes to the "back office". Its easier to navigate. People who didn't care for the older scrolling windows will be pleased to know that the new windows are about 3 times the size and much more infomation is visible.

A new portal : Veretekk.AU has been introduced. Veretekk has a substantial folling down under, so a new portal was created specificially for that part of the world. It has a picture of a Kangaroo on it!

One of the most powerful feature of the Veretekk lead capture portals is the way that blogs can be fed into them. Frequently updated blogs please the Search Engines, who like fresh content. In some cases the blog is not visible top human viewers of the Veretekk page, but the SEs still see the new content.

The pages that display blogs really well are the:
    Free computer giveaway site and the spam-wars site.

Other capture pages may have a scrolling box and the blog sometimes is the size of a postage stamp... so its not really readble to people (but search engines still see it).

The money-machine page has some subtle improvements. This is good because that traffic portal was starting to look dated.
  3. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

It's going to be a great 2007 for all Veretekk suscribers! Every week on Sunday evening there is a state of the week conference to learn updates and new additions to the Veretekk System. On New Years Eve there was so many announcements about new enhancements to the system comming it will make your head spin.

I generally record these conferences and post them on my Barefoot MLM training Tips & Tools blog. If you want to stay up to date on what is happening in Veretekk that is a good site to keep in your favorites.
  4. carolclifton

carolclifton New Member

Veretekk is Awesome![​IMG] We are doing quite well with Veretekk. You just need to create a plan and stick with it. Get organized and the system will work for you. SEO techniques taught are amazing.
    In the beginning, I thought it was so robust that I would never get my arms around the technology. Take Classes and then take more classes. At this point, I religiously take at least 2-3 a week because I always learn something new. Another piece of advice is to pick your portal of the week and learn everything you can about that portal. Break the system down and you will begin to notice a return. Remember the same philosophy goes for Veretekk as well as most things we do in our lives. GARBAGE IN...GARBAGE OUT!
  5. cgmom

cgmom New Member

Hi all,

I know I am little late on this thread, but I just stumbled upon the Veretek Site and couldnt find anything about the cost. Would someone please share?? Thanks in advance!
  6. wealthmentor

wealthmentor New Member

I used Veretekk back in 2000 for a couple of years.
    Things went well then, but the market changed so
    its effectiveness dropped off.

As time went on, I learned how to generate my own leads.
    These strategies were key for me to go from broke and homeless
    to 200k my first year in my home business.

With that said, can anyone share any SPECIFIC positive
    results that they have now with this system.
  7. TimRomero

TimRomero New Member

On February 5, 2007, Tom Prendergast, founder of Veretekk marketing system, along with a handful of his Vereconference customers and master trainers, namely... Clarence "Butch" Hamilton, Cindy McAsey, Paulette Sherb, Michael Brooks, Patricia Brucolli, and a few others yet to be identified, started a string on a popular forum to spread lies and defame two of his former customers and business associates.

We've decided to fight back!

Hear all about it at...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6046069468472732716
  8. DrindelFoxwithy

DrindelFoxwithy New Member

HI Wealthmentor.

I have used Veretekk for a few years now and I am still very impressed with the technology. The company is a winner since they never rest on their laurels - they are always upgrading and enhancing their products and services.

I think their business model is superior as well, because they are interactive and responsive to their membership. This is something sorely lacking in so many internet companies that just take your money and leave you to fend for yourself.

Veretekk has great free training. I have learned so much about SEO and HTML in addition to learning how to use the Veretekk suite of internet marketing tools to the maximum.

I really think that it is a complete package that includes everything you need for internet marketing and I highly recommend them to both newbies and savvy businesses.

Drindel
  9. ssamekul

ssamekul New Member

Hey malibumentor, are you the owner of veretekk? - Just kidding, i just said that because you seem very zealous when you talk about it.

I've been one of those people who hasn't really sat down to learn the program and use it fully. But i'm really considering giving it another chance.

This thread is a good one.
  10. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Hello, Ssmamekul...

no, I dont own Veretekk, but I comprehend its power. Most folks
    just cant get their minds around it and fall for easy promises from
    systems that aren't even close. Im not saying this out of zealotry...
    I'm saying it because in my honest-to-god opinion it is true.

The CEO of Veretekk has made a special annoucement... here it is:

Thomas Prendergast crosses the finish line...
    After 10 years it is done!

Veretekk?„? is a vision that dates back to 1992. It started to solidify in 1998 with the beginning of Inetekk.com, Inc. The year 2002 it became known as Veretekk?„?. Since that time I have literally spent 20 hours a day building and tons of money in hardware and technology. NOTE: I must give Mike Darling major KUDOS for seeing this vision and rolling up his sleeves and joining me in this endeavor around 1998. Without his support and tireless commitment, Veretekk?„? would have never become what it is today.

I am delighted to announce that everything I wanted Veretekk to be has been accomplished. Every detail in Veretekk?„? is done. The Portal Control Panels are all standardized and completed. Veremail?„? has major upgrades. All the details are completed and now I get to graduate from the boiler room development to heading up the Marketing at the Speed of Thought campaign.

This is a major accomplishment and I would like to invite all of you to attend our Sunday conference as I unveil all the little details and benifits that are now at your disposal. This will be a fashion show of sorts as we parade all the new details and enhancements found throughout your Veretekk?„? system.

As I move into marketing I will also be hosting major training sessions starting Monday December 03, 2007. Check the calendar for the times and dates. These trainings are called "Veretekk?„? from start to finish", [From Start Up to a Finished Marketing Machine]. I will be recording these events as I build the new training modules in the Veretraining?„? area of your Veretekk?„? back office.

From here on out, Mike Darling will be taking the lead in the continued growth and development of new and exciting enhancements to Vetetekk.

I will be driving Veretekk to new heights with Press Releases, radio shows, SEO domination and major Internet recognition.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
  11. wealthmentor

wealthmentor New Member

Does anyone mind sharing their experience with Veretekk?

What kind of results are you producing?
  12. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Obviously I find Veretekk pretty Spiff. It has been a consistent
    performer for me. I'm not comfortable disclosing my income because
    thats not how I do things. I will say that Veretekk has been an
    important part of a winning strategy for me.

I pulled some testimonials off the Veretekk Members forum and
    I will repost them here:

The results from Veretekk are nothing short of miraculous. In such a short period of time I have not only been able to generate quality premium leads for my business but I have noticed that there have been several higher organic listings inside the search engines as a result of using the veretekk system.

I love the easy step by step training classes which lay everything out for you from start to finish leaving nothing to figure out on your own. I really feel as if I'm apart of something great.

Everyone is so concerned about my success. I feel like a member of a Big Family! I have only utilized some of the tools that are available with great results I can't wait to see what happens when I start using all of them. Thanks so much for everything!

Jordan S. Walker - Westbury, New York

[hr]

It's amazing to me when I see people who think they can come online and have instant success without rolling up their sleeves and doing the work required to success. There is so much garbage out there that will sell you on instant success and don't deliver on the promise's.

Veretekk is so different...

#1 Veretekk doesn't charge you one red cent to take a look and see if their marketing system tools are for you.

#2 Veretekk has many live online trainings that teach you many different ways to market online. It's up to you to choose which way or who you want to follow and learn from.

#3 Every week the Veretekk CEO gives you live updates on what is happening in the system, what's to come, and what is changing. As a gold member in Veretekk they just keep adding more and more value.

I don't know about you... but if I had a choice between some ebook or collection of CD's teaching internet marketing vs live tools that actually work and do what their suppose to do I know what I would choose.

When I look back over the years since I was first introduced to Veretekk and what I've learned from the live online trainings. I wouldn't be anywhere close to the marketer I am today without Veretekk. I've lost count how may site's I've driven to the top of the search engines using the Veretekk tools.

I've learned how to understand html code.... not and easy feat for me . Yes I could have paid someone $30 bucks a month to put audio on my site, but in Veretekk you are shown how to do it for free. The same with video.. there are companies that charge you a monthly fee to send out video emails. With the knowledge I have learned in Veretekk I don't need tools like this, because I can do it myself.

If you are serious about your business and plan to be around for the long haul Veretekk is where you should be. All I can say is get plugged into this system and stick with it and you will succeed.

Cindy McAsey
    Barefoot in the Garden

P.S. Just in case you missed it I posted the mp3 recording of Veretekk's State of the week update on my blog at: [Link removed - Admin]

[hr]

Yesterday I spoke with a Premium Lead and she became a Silver Member today. She reminded me again of the many times we have attempted to succeed with other programs...programs that drained our money and our energy, programs that offered help and training, but never delivered, programs that people joined and could never even get contact numbers for assistance, and some programs that accidentally...or intentionally, are deceptive. I feel so much gratitude for Tom Prendergast and Mike Darling, both of whom had a vision of really helping people, and developed a community of like-minded individuals to do just that. So, "Thank You" for giving me back my faith in humanity, my trust in Veretekk, and a strong desire to enlist others in need of training and support...training provided by dedicated Validated Veretekk Trainers with out cost to the member. You are both going to "wear a crown" for all your caring and guidance.Goods Deed do get rewards. Blessings. Gwen

[hr]

Hi Fellow Veretekk Member,

I would just like to share my feelings before and after
    my first training class as a Veretekk Trainer on Nov 21 st.

After getting calmly ready from early afternoon when the time came
    to click on mic. button all of a sudden I became nervous and shaky
    like a leave in the wind.

As soon as the training class began I started to feel more and more
    at ease, and after a while by seeing the good responses and the participation from the fellow members in the room I came to realize that even with my small support many others where seeing something good in what I was saying.

That made me wanting to do more for the next sessions.
    I want to personally thank Tom and Mike for this opportunity and I would like to encourage everyone to step up and become a trainer in any area of the system, so that everyone could benefit from your experiences.

After my first experience as a trainer, my hat goes off to all the Veretrainers who have been working here before me for all they've done for some of my team members.
    I hope that I can repay you all back someday with some of my own training time in the near future.

BULLY TO ALL VERE TRAINERS!! They are AWESOME!!

Leo Silvestri

[hr]

No income claims here I guess. For people who are already rich
    from internet marketing, maybe Veretekk isnt much use to them...
    but for the rest of us "beginner minds" - we seem to like it.
  13. wealthmentor

wealthmentor New Member

no need to reveal income. my interest is the basic results.

What is your definition of a winning strategy?

What results do you receive as far as leads per day
    and conversion of those to sales?
  14. seesan

seesan New Member

Veretekk has been helping me to market my businesses on the web.
    I, on an ongoing basis, have been able get new distributors to sell my products.

Persistance is the key for sucess in Veretekk.
    Attend all the trainings they offer.- Repeat the training as needed.

There is no doubt in my mind that Veretekk is the best!
  15. veretekk

veretekk New Member

Veretekk is both a complex and powerful system encompassing all aspects of online marketing. Most marketing systems offer just an autoresponder or ability to build a database of emails for marketing purposes, but with Veretekk, it is a true "A to Z" system.

Veretekk does include the traditional autoresponder system, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Veretekk also gives you the ability to do premier level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including getting you linked all over the Internet. It gives you dozens of websites that you "stealth" market your products and services through. It also combines an email capture system that captures every incoming email to you and saves that in your database of email so you can later send your marketing email to them - for free.

In short - with Veretekk - the prospects and leads come to me - I dont go to them. I am able to do SEO on all my websites, track my traffic to each website down to the IP address of each visitor, capture all incoming leads, send customized email to those leads with the ability to create unlimited numbers of autoresponder campaigns, as well as earn money promoting the Veretekk system and its host of other money opportunity sites.

Its a great system and anyone serious about online marketing should invest the time to learn the system by attending their free online training.

Veretekk is premier because while they are complicated and powerful, they provide the means for you to learn how to use it all like a pro - for free.

I highly recommend it.
  16. tiagal

tiagal New Member

I am trying to understand it before I upgrade. I have to admit I am having trouble. I will of coarse attend the training.
  17. veretekk

veretekk New Member

Yes, I highly recommend the free online training. I was a free member with Veretekk for over six months and I kept going back to the trainings. One day, it literally all "clicked" inside my mind and I immediately joined after that epiphany. Of course, I am still learning, the system offers so much, I think I will be learning for a long-time yet to come! I discover new things all the time and new ways to get my websites good rankings in the search engines using Veretekk.

I also get a steady stream of leads every week, several per week, sometimes, many per day, most with name, email and a good phone number. These are people just like you and me - they are looking to earn money online.

Yes, the online training is your first step - once you hit that golden moment of understanding - you will want to upgrade your member status soon to start taking advantage of all you have learned.

Keep at it - the trainings are fun - and the power of the system that you can unlock with this knowledge is tremendous.
  18. tiagal

tiagal New Member

Thanks for the encouragement. I am starting to see many of the things it has to offer. I can see it being a valuable tool. I am waiting for that light bulb moment when I really get it.

Valerie
  19. veretekk

veretekk New Member

Hi Valerie,

Dont give up! Just keep doing the online training - thats the key!
  20. serious

serious New Member

I love the Veretekk System! Although I have not used it to it's full potential, I can see the value. There is so much to it!

I would not be without my Veretekk System!

Frankly, I don't know how I got along without it...