Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. Mitch Romero

Mitch Romero New Member

I started out with the silver membership with Veretekk and really didn't know anything about marketing or the internet. I was amazed at the amount of live training that was included. They had so much recorded training also. I think they have all the marketing tools that someone would need to be successful with your own business all under one roof. I find the honesty and integrity of the CEO, the company and the whole Veretekk community totally refreshing. Everyone is always ready to help with any problems you come across or technical issues you run into.

Mitch Romero
  2. Paul Mercer

Paul Mercer New Member

I do not have much experience with internet marketing and I found out about Veretekk when doing some research. I then met up with a Veretekk member who recommended it to me. I have since found the Veretekk community to be very helpful.

Paul Mercer
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

You shouldn't be allowed to post in all bold letters in this forum...

You are obviously making a lot of noise, but saying nothing.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

The only question I asked was about how a geometrically expanding MLM can continue.
    Answer it adequately and I'm done.

Frustration results in name calling and blaming others and shows a person is out of control.

Regardless of their denoted meaning, words also have a connotation that cannot be denied, and an accepted term of usage that must be respected.
    This means some normally harmless words can easily be be highly offensive.

"Uncle Tom" was actually a very admirable character, but try calling an African American that!

But I believe you and many others here miss the point about debate and discussion.
    Being presented with honest, pointed questions gives you a golden opportunity to present your plan more fully and dispel any erroneous misconceptions.
    You should be GLAD to entertain difficult questions!

The truth is, my question about MLM and geometric expansion was poorly answered.

But Veretekk is no longer an MLM so this doesn't really matter to me.

There's simply no justification however, for name calling - especially if that "justification" is nothing more than "someone else did it too".

As I understand it, "Sock puppets" in a forum, refers to people who try to scam in a forum by creating more than one account, and carrying on a "discussion" between the both of them as though they were different people.

The whole idea of name calling is best avoided in a professional setting.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

A troll or a tar baby is definitely not a verb - "trolling" is a verb, as would be "tar babying", but let's be honest, you are specifically referring to human beings:

I never said you did call me a tar baby, only that you "would", as you clearly indicate in the quote above.

Apology accepted...
    Now, I hope you will seriously reconsider the strategy of name calling or accusing me of "trolling" as I only asked you one question here in this thread.

Really, if you answer my question honestly and accurately I'll accept that and leave it alone.
    But surely you recognize how many marketers are either scamming intentionally, or involved in a scam but are unwilling or unable to recognize it.

They usually avoid the hard questions, offer poor explanations, and call people names, instead of answering or admitting they can't answer the question.

If they are NOT scamming, then they are missing out on an opportunity to answer questions that would clarify the legitimacy of their business for all to see.
  6. TJamMoneyMan

I sure hope you aren't calling me a sock puppet!

I am a professional musician with videos and recordings for sale online.
    As such, I wish to keep my internet marketing identity separate from my music - which is my life.
    For this reason, I stopped using a real photograph as my avatar.

It's best to not accuse people online of things unless you know for certain.
    Some of us have valid reasons for concealing our identities...

I'd prefer if you would simply take my comments at face value.

Ignore them if you feel they have no worth, but please don't make accusations unless you can prove them and are willing to do so.

I'll take you up on that, if you're serious and still willing.
  7. TJamMoneyMan

If you post something meaningful, no one can "poke fun at" it.

You can't handle the challenge of respectful questioning and commenting?
    I suggest you get out of the field of forum marketing.

But NO ONE has "poked fun" at you, so you need to look only at yourself... instead of blaming others.

You can't even answer a direct question...
  8. TJamMoneyMan

Now there you go.
    Accusing me of something that's completely not the case.
    Virtually EVERYONE uses a pseudonym in forums yet you accuse ME of hiding??

I have already fully explained why I do, though I have yet to see anyone else do so.
    At least have enough respect for your fellow human being/marketer to read their comments and respond to that, instead of making up stories about people!

And...I don't see YOUR picture being used as an avatar!

Your situation sounds terrible indeed - but to be sure, you are not the only one dealing with such challenges in life.
    Believe it or not, I have had to deal with some serious challenges myself.
    And I am betting many others have had to as well!

But I don't complain or wear it as a badge of honor.
    Challenge is simply the joy of life. It's the unpleasant experiences that have the potential to make us better human beings - IF we can adequately address the challenge.

However, I am talking about the very simple challenge of dealing with questions, honestly and factually - rather than emotionally, and simply giving the best answer you can.
    This without resorting to name calling and false accusations.

I asked ONE question about the nature of geometric expansion and how that relates to an MLM/Pyramid.
    I got one inadequate response and a slew of accusations and insults.
    That's not adequately addressing a challenge - THAT is "hiding"!

You all should be glad for the challenge of hard questioning as it would only give you greater opportunity to present your business plan more fully.
    Instead, I hear nothing but complaints and whining!

Don't run and hide from a challenge - meet it head on, honestly and directly.
    You and your business would only stand to benefit.

Your life would benefit!
  9. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Enough of the personal attacks and comments from anyone.
    This thread is about Veretekk, pro or con, nothing else.
    Please keep it that way from now on.

If you can't stick to topic then don't post.
    TJamMoneyMan likes this.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

Thank YOU...!
    Just2EZ likes this.
  11. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

Up until a year or two ago it was easy to market on the internet and you could do it and not even use your real name. You could blast out an e-mail to your “list” and get people to go to your sales page to purchase the item you were selling. I believe those days are coming to an end because of the numerous scams and frauds that developed. People are starting the realize that they need to do business with a reputable business or person that they know and can communicate with.

Veretekk.com is at the forefront when it comes to training and teaching their members how to accomplish this new paradigm. No more hiding behind a fake or pseudo name. Even Google now puts more credence in your “authority” and “credibility” and less rank for “raw links”. The next time you do a search you will notice more real picture avatars in the search results than ever before.
    James Eckburg likes this.
  12. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

What is an authority website?

Do you realize that today you do not want to rely on the top results from a search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and etc. Sometimes the sites with the top results are not the most creditable for the information you are searching for. With present day algorithms search engines are beginning to eliminate this possibility.

An authority website is just like a person that can be trusted to give you what you're looking for. Sure back-links help in rank but they are going to have to be “authority” links and not a bunch of links that are not “credible” and relevant to the content of the site they point to.

Veretekk.com is a website of “authority”. These days we have social signals to consider, which can be manipulated too of course, but genuine user engagement through social media channels and the site itself is discernible if you take the time to check it out.

Does anyone have any comments on “authority” websites and how to determine the “credibility” of a website?
  13. Annette

Annette New Member

Hello,
    Page rank to some search engines can stand for credibility because if a site has been around a long time well then in their mind I suppose it could be credible....but when you think about it a domain could be bought and "aged" but really have nothing on it of value. Hense, maybe it could be considered authoritative as well. For me though the owner of the site should at least have a background in the subject...but would that mean an actual degree or personal knowledge...in my opinion it would depend on the subject. Health issues would not be something I would want to read about on an old site that the person has no background in. But if it was something about a game I do not think I would need a PhD telling me if I would enjoy a game or not. Veretekk has been around for many years and the domain is aged and has a page rank to show for it. The results for people that have put forth an effort diligently for a long time have proven to be successful. Many people think that after a month or two they will see big results and if not then Veretekk does not work. This can be the case with anything but because it is on the internet their can be nay sayers because of "bad sites" on the net. My personal opinion one can say any site is not credible but very few take the time to actually dive and due the work to see if in fact it is of value and credible.

Annette Schwindt
  14. Tom_Prendergast

Tom_Prendergast New Member

To continue the lesson my good friends in my class at Veretekk:

Definition of:sock puppet
    A phony name made up by a user in order to masquerade as someone else on the Internet. Sock puppets can make controversial comments or vote for or against a cause without revealing their identity. They may respond to their own Usenet or blog posts praising the articles they wrote themselves or disagree with comments criticizing them on other sites.

The term comes from a pretend person made by placing a sock over one's hand.

The definition comes from PC Magazine.
    http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia/term/57353/sock-puppet

As it has become paramount with the trends on the Internet lead by Google, authority has become a key ingredient in web sites. This might explain why forums that are filled with phony names are not ranking like they used to.

We have also demonstrated that sock puppets play the Tar Baby game of pulling you into an endless exchange with them that in reality has no value in the process.

It is best to just ignore comments that come from sock puppets and Tar Babies.

Veretekk is a key component in building business, establishing back links and creating authority. Our live webinars on Internet Marketing are exceptional because of the vast number of experienced people that are part of us.

We invite you to attend our open live webinars. There is no need to register, no cost or obligations at all.

Thomas Prendergast
  15. JudyCurtis

JudyCurtis New Member

I just finished attending another training session on SEO by Tom Prendergast, Veretekk. As a person who does not understand all the workings of SEO, I am very grateful to be able to attend these classes and appreciate all the time and effort that goes into these sessions, and this training is free. What could be better than that? I'm thankful that I'm a part of the Veretekk family, and look forward to future training sessions.

Judy Curtis
  16. Ven_Dance

Ven_Dance New Member

Getting To Know Veretekk.

If you always find yourself constantly searching for a internet marketing site that can help you promote your products or services, no doutb, you have, just as often found yourself wondering why you seem to be getting no-where fast. As stated previously in this thread, so many internet marketing service companies seems to emphasize that its subscribers concentrate more on bring in "more" subscribers and, are not necessarily focused on helping to promote your service or products on or offline ( and in many cases promoting your primary business is discouraged).

Veretekk is not your average internet marketing service company on the web. Your primary objective is to promote your chosen business. And, Veretekk is designed in every way to help you get your business noticed by your targeted market. You become the authority and gain the credibility that is now in demanded by more and more as the internet continues to grow in size with offers of services and business opportunities, many that don't have your interest in mind.

If you are tired of the hype, and just want the facts on internet marketing, as well as how to use them most effectly, you will find exactly that. The knowledge, experience and support/guidance that Veretekk provides, builds authority and credibilty. The world will know about your chosen business opportunity or service because, that is what the Veretekk System was built to do. "Loving It".

Venable Dance
    <Snip>
    [Link removed - Admin]
    JudyCurtis likes this.
  17. TJamMoneyMan

No end to the name calling I see...!!

That alone says more than any self-serving comments and false praise...

You must really be at a loss for meaningful discourse, to present your business in this manner.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  18. Tom_Prendergast

Tom_Prendergast New Member

Don't miss our live conference on Forum membership culture and proper etiquette. How to become an authority in Forums and build a strong social group of friends.

Every Saturday at 3pm PST.

Hope to see you there.

Thomas Prendergast
  19. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

From the forum rules:

Anybody found violating this rule will have their membership terminated. Members are requested to stick to the topic of discussion and solve their personal disputes outside of this forum and maintain the sanctity of this place.
    TJamMoneyMan and Just2EZ like this.