Very Funny Video About Network Marketing!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Elysium, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Elysium

Elysium New Member

I recently came across this video and thought it was too cute to not share.

"Very Funny Video About Network Marketing!" covers the subject of network marketing, while poking fun at the many people out there who are quick to call something a 'pyramid scheme'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVucEhxrSg&feature=player_embedded

Well worth the 5 minutes to watch it!

2. Lynn_EZ_MLM

Lynn_EZ_MLM New Member

I really like this video. I use it with people who are new to my organization - BECAUSE THEY CAN GET PAID IN FIVE LEVELS many assume it's a pyramid scheme.

But the opportunity that I work with is really super simple but no investment whatsoever. PEOPLE RECEIVE 5% for signing others up (through five levels of connections) for a FREE DAILY EMAIL offering 50% - 80% off DISCOUNT COUPONS once they make an optional purchase.

But, it's funny how many people, once they find out they can get paid, INSTANTLY FREAK OUT and think pyramid scheme.

This video explains what a real pyramid scheme is, which the opportunity I work with is not - and I agree it's hilarious.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Good to bring wisdom back to light. There was a hearty discussion on this earlier MLM Pyramid Scheme Video Exposes Truths

But there's never enough as people continue to act in ignorance or stupidity, sometimes you can't tell.

However, all those jobs that people are out here looking for across the world that are no where to be found, speaks to the fact that we better look to network together to survive and thrive.

Nothing beats the power of leverage and that is what makes network marketing monthly residual income opportunities the best home business for the long term.

4. Elysium

Elysium New Member

FreeCashMan

Oh, I must have overlooked your thread!

It's a cute video and sure has been getting around on the web. [​IMG]

5. trina335

trina335 New Member

Hahaha...love how persistent they both are! Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

6. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

That is a hilarious video and does well to point out a lot of the myths out there about Network Marketing.