Video Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by John Passafiume, Apr 9, 2013.

1. John Passafiume

John Passafiume New Member

I feel that Video Marketing is one of the strongest ways to generate a lot of good leads. Post multipal video to YouTube, and watch your lead come in, and the money will as well. Here are some free screen capture tool to help you start your Video Marketing venture

CamStudio.org
    Debut Video Capture Software
    Screencas-o-matic

MarieA73 and payment proof like this.
  2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

For every blog post I do, I try to do a video on the same topic. Put yourself out there as many ways as you can!

BuyYourOwnHouse likes this.
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Video marketing or creating videos are key. It's the way the internet has become more friendly. Video allows you to get a feel or sense of the person you are dealing with.

Plus university study showed people retain 70% of what they see and hear. Therefore, put it on video when possible!

4. jamess

jamess Member

Video Marketing is the Method by which you can get a handsome amount of traffic and YouTube , Dailymotion, Metacafe are the strongest medium to promote your site as I also do.

5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Video Marketing can be very helpful. People don't generally take the time to read long blocks of content. Sometimes you can get more information across via a video.

6. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Yes, I do agree that Video Marketing can be very effective. The key though is to post the right kind of video that will get people's attention and convert them to sales. And I have used Cam Studio before. It works very well.

MarieA73 likes this.
  7. whitney black

whitney black Member

Video marketing is a great way to generate leads and traffic, as long as you really help people and provide value..not just spam them with your biz opp. There's something personal about video that you can't really get with just text alone, it adds a great touch!

8. robinincarolina

Another great thing about videos is that you can actually create products with them. I use a program called DAP on both of my sites and deliver my products via video.

9. MarieA73

MarieA73 Member

I am a reader. I like to read about products and opportunities, but I recognize, that I am in the minority these days. Videos are great for catching interest, but you cannot simply throw one up. They need to be carefully crafted to work.

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

That is a good strategy. You want to be as consistent as possible with your marketing online.

11. whitney black

whitney black Member

video marketing is defintely a great way to get free leads and traffic, if you do it right. It takes a lot of work, but well worth your time.

12. BuyYourOwnHouse

BuyYourOwnHouse New Member

Just like people not wanting to read long blogs, most of us don't want to watch long videos either (unless they're exceedingly informative & interesting). So make your vlogs short & sweet and get to the point quickly!

Just for fun, whenever I click on a video, I watch how long it takes the creator to get to his or her point. Anything over 30 seconds, and I'm out of there. I've seen vlogs that take some people 2 mins!

I saw one guy who thought it would be clever to walk in a park during his video - it was so distracting listening to him pant and hearing the breeze blowing (which totally distorted the audio) - that I abandoned that one too. Definitely an art to making good videos, but if you can, they will get you business!

Just2EZ likes this.
  13. robinincarolina

Here is a little true inspiration story on video marketing. I have been mentoring a woman on affiliate marketing. She is also an affiliate of mine. On a whim she posted a testimonial, very simple and short on you tube. So far that one video makes her a a couple sales a month. How cool is that? She has never done a video in her life.

I get discovered on you-tube often and it does make a difference.

Vishal P. Rao likes this.
  14. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

You are correct sir. It shows the public who you are!

15. whitney black

whitney black Member

Video marketing is so great because it has that personal feel to it! You can really connect with people and they can see who you really are. It's a must in today's online business world!

16. Anders J

Anders J Member

Video is an art form indeed. I still got my first one up and running. The results have not been that good. Buried on page 10 on youtube but I have more videos in the work to come.

17. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The one thing that most people need to realize is that while video marketing is the way to go, this should not be your only source of traffic.

There are horror stories of people who had 100's of videos on YouTube and made a lot of money over the years and then one day, YouTube decided to delete all the videos.

You need to have multiple places of advertising.

18. robinincarolina

Another way I have recently discovered to use videos is on my site. I use Amazon S3 to store my video files and then code them into blog posts on my site. If someone doesn't want to read the blog post, they can watch the video instead.

19. ajamarketing

ajamarketing New Member

Video marketing is another excellent tool that we can use to increase exposure. Often, many people are more willing to watch a short video on a topic than to read about it. This is exactly why youtube is such a popular site. You can find a video on just about anything there.

20. Rob Fore

Rob Fore New Member

Video marketing is an incredibly powerful way to get more traffic, leads and sales.

In fact, I've found if a prospect's first connection with me is through a video (versus a blog post without video) - then our click-to-sale conversion is about 40% higher.

Today we usually do a video first - promote it to rank on Google/Youtube and then also embed it a blog post and promote that to rank as well. Now we get the best of both worlds... the higher video marketing conversions and a nice post that tends to be a bit more sticky because of the video.