Viewpoint Forums

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by lefty13, Mar 18, 2008.

1. lefty13

lefty13 New Member

Is anyone currently a member??

2. mlynn

mlynn Member

Hi lefty13, do you need a referral to join ViewPoint Forum? I don't have any referrals left, but a couple of members of my site still have referrals. (they both posted on the message board where there is a Viewpoint referral thread.)

3. Quoting: lefty13Is anyone currently a member??

ViewPoint Forum is now accepting new members. The only way to join is via a referral as mlynn mentioned. Up until recently that was also not an option but I just logged in and noticed that you can join through a referral.

Check out Mlynn site to see if you can get an invite.

4. lefty13

lefty13 New Member

Quoting: mlynnHi lefty13, do you need a referral to join ViewPoint Forum? I don't have any referrals left, but a couple of members of my site still have referrals. (they both posted on the message board where there is a Viewpoint referral thread.)
    Good looking out [​IMG] Thanks

5. tngal39

tngal39 New Member

Is anyone a member? could I have a refferal link to join?

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I can't believe you guys are talking about other forums. You have everything you need to move forward here in this great forum.

I used to visit a good number of forums out there and must say that this is by far the best. There is a ton of great info here too.

Vishal, I am not kissing your A$# to move to silver or gold member here. [​IMG]

7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

talfighel: Vishal, I am not kissing your A$# to move to silver or gold member here.
    Got it Tal! Glad you mentioned that [​IMG]

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Vishal P. Rao: Got it Tal! Glad you mentioned that

It would be nice though...[​IMG]

9. mlynn

mlynn Member

talfighel: I can't believe you guys are talking about other forums. You have everything you need to move forward here in this great forum.
    ViewPoint Forums is an online paid survey panel, not an online message board/forum. [​IMG]