VPX 'Red Line' fat burner

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by alicefred, Apr 7, 2010.

1. alicefred

alicefred New Member

Does anyone have any experience with VPX Red Line fat burner.? I found it at http://www.dealrocker.com under eVitamins deals. According to the company this is the only matrix ever developed to shred fat through the shivering response in the body. By shivering the body burns huge amounts of stored bodyfat for energy in an effort to keep the body warm. I read many mix-up reviews on this fat burner, but I want some more views and thoughts before start taking it.

Thanks in advance.

2. AshleySullivan

AshleySullivan New Member

You should be our ginney pig and try it out. Report back and let us all know if we should buy it or not.

3. StephenClark

StephenClark New Member

The only fat burners I've tried are Lipo-6 and Hydroxycut. Both of them worked very well for me. Didn't have any negative side-effects either as far as I can tell.

4. AshleySullivan

AshleySullivan New Member

Your fascism Obama picture has to be the result of some sort of 'side effect'. Clearly you are suffering from somthing.

5. treevee

treevee Member

alicefred,

Why would you want to shiver to burn fat? What some people wouldn't do! No offense to you, because I used to follow the strangest diets and ways to get rid of fat, also. But, c'mon! Time to wake up and smell the fruit blossoms!

Here's a sure-fire way to burn body fat, keep it off, become as healthy as you can possibly imagine, have so much energy and here's the kicker ---- forever and ever! Stop eating animal products and by-products. That's all!!! They are dangerous to our health!

Oh and btw, the only supplement you'll ever need is B12! (That's only if you don't grow your own organic food and don't wash the dirt off before you eat it.)

6. Michael Merry

Michael Merry New Member

alicefred: Does anyone have any experience with VPX Red Line fat burner.? According to the company this is the only matrix ever developed to shred fat through the shivering response in the body. By shivering the body burns huge amounts of stored bodyfat for energy in an effort to keep the body warm. I read many mix-up reviews on this fat burner, but I want some more views and thoughts before start taking it.
    If you're smart you will stay away from this stuff. I've read enough reviews, enough NDEs [near death experiences]to convince me that VPX red line fat burner is potentially lethal. Actually, there are several known deaths caused directly by this product. To the best of my knowledge it remains illegal in the U.S. if it still contains ephedra, a banned thermogenic stimulant. There is evidence that VPXRLFB promotes short term weight loss, but at the price of dangerous physiological effects caused by the ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and other stimulant content: rapid rise in RMR and body temperature, elevated heart rate, blood vessel constriction (increased blood pressure).
    Bottom line? VPX red line fat burner is dangerous, and it can kill you!
    It's time people snapped out of the 'instant weight loss' insanity.
    If you want to lose weight, safely, then do it with a sensible diet and exercise plan

7. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

What's wrong with the dirt? [​IMG]

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

treevee: Why would you want to shiver to burn fat?
    That was my first thought as well - it just seems rediculous.

Michael Merry: If you're smart you will stay away from this stuff.
    People are always looking for short cuts in life - whether its making money online or losing weight, people are always looking for an easy solution. Just like it takes time and effort to make money online, weight loss is the same way!

If anyone wants to lose weight, I would suggest the Abs Diet or Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. Both quality programs that don't rely on short cuts.