Want recommendations on free affiliate marketing training materials...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RhondaHampton, Apr 18, 2010.

1. RhondaHampton New Member

Hi everyone. I\'m new, and I tried to do a search for this, and wasn\'t able to come up with anything, so I hope this hasn\'t been covered somewhere else already. If it has, please just direct me to the thread.

Anyway, here\'s my question. I\'m looking to get into affiliate marketing and naturally I\'m going to have to learn some things. There are so many programs that you can purchase that are supposed to teach you how to do it, but from what I understand there are some decent free materials available too?

If so, does anyone have any experience with free materials and can you recommend any? Okay, but let me clarify... I\'m not really talking about \"read the forum\" types of responses. From what I understand, there are people who are experienced and have written up some of what they have learned and made it available. Any recommendations on what is good and where I could get some of those free resources? I\'m all about free! [IMG]

Thanks,
    Rhonda
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

30 day challenge is a great free one... I am not sure what the url is but if you google it, you'll find it.... and of course the SBI one is a great one as well.... [IMG]
  3. ericsquest New Member

4. onera New Member

There are lots of free courses available that you can use. People who offer these free courses will push other materials for you to purchase. Create a separate gmail account to sign up for these type of free ebooks and courses. Resist temptation and distraction. Don't buy anything until you start making some money from your online business. And then you can spend money to educate yourself. Also, don't buy any traffic (except PPC traffic from Google, Bing, or Yahoo!). Lots of scam traffic network will sell you traffic that are totally useless.
  5. happywife Gold Member

RhondaHampton: I'm all about free!
    A woman after my own heart! [IMG]

The free resource that I came across that helped me tremendously in wrapping my head around affiliate marketing was the Affiliate Master's Course ebook (the link is below).

That set me on the right path and I will always feel blessed to have found it. Hope it helps you too.

Why not take a look at it and then if you are still struggling, ask specific questions? We're always glad to help out.

Blessings,
    Angie
  6. Shawn S New Member

7. treevee Member

Rhonda,

I was all about FREE, too. Decided to go the Thirty Day Challenge route and was very happy with it. GREAT for BEGINNERS! (coz I knew nothing about affiliate marketing.) They offer programs that are free while you are taking the course and, then, you have a choice to purchase them afterward at a great discounted price. I must say that their forum isn't the greatest but you can join groups (with other new and/or seasoned members) to help you with any questions or come here and ask.

Best wishes to you!
  8. gowriter Member

Squidoo is pretty good as well. There's a lot of free information that people write about. Another place is Hubpages, but Squidoo has the majority of it.

Ezine Articles, various blogs, etc.
  9. anthony2313 New Member

checkout Ewen chia, john reese, rosalind gardner

there affiliate marketing masters
  10. Ashley B New Member

I have learned a lot at Lynn Terry's blog Clicknewz.com (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give the link). She has tons of posts to help beginners, and she is a Super Affiliate.
  11. Sonni New Member

There is no better free online affiliate marketing training than the 30 Day Challenge just do it the sooner the better.
  12. mbasa Member

ericsquest
    Thanks for url, i'll check it out myself. I have spend a lot already and i am looking for a free step by step training material. Don't i need to buy something before getting the 30 day challenge?
  13. Sonni New Member

The 30 Day Challenge is free nobody buys anything unless they want to. There are things you can buy like a domain name or whatever but it isn't necessary in the beginning since they use Wordpress Direct that gives you 3 blogs free to start. Later you can spend money to upgrade to silver or gold to have more blogs.
  14. Flipper New Member

I tried the 30 day challenge and it help me very much so i would advice using that.
  15. wendell wilkins New Member

Rhonda,
    There are a number of free site out there to help u. I am always appreciative of people who will give with out fear of recieving any thing in return. They[the giver] realize that God will see that they are repaid. So with that... I think one of the best sources of free info. that u could gather would be from Ewen Chia. just google him and u will gather a ton of knowledge.

Thanks

Wendell,
  16. mbasa Member

I have also tried the 30 day challenge and it has helped me to be more focused. The great thing is, it is free!!!
  17. KB24 Member

Go to bum marketing method.com sign up for his article marketing course its free. Also go to potpiegirl.com her website has free stuff. That is where I got started..