Want to spend more time with my kids

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by tiredofmyjob, Feb 2, 2009.

1. brandy1977

brandy1977 New Member

I have just joined this forum today. I hope I can learn alot from this forum and others who have gone or are going through what I am, and get advise. My husband lost his job two weeks ago from the ripple effect of the economy. I have been trying to do the affiliate marketing. I have spent 10-12 hours a day and weekends trying to get this to take off. I have posted free ads all over the place. But nothing. I also do child care in my home but I only have one kid to watch and its not enough to pay the bills. I want so desperatly to be here for my own children. If anyone has any advise it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried just about everything out there. I just want something that is simple.
  2. Michele Pittman

Michele Pittman New Member

Hello everyone. I lost my job and was denied unemployment and am still trying to climb out from under. I'm trying my hand at affiliate marketing and it's really slow going but I figure if I concentrate on this one thing, I can eventually make a living out of it and be home for my daughter.
  3. MargaretJones

MargaretJones New Member

Michele, I admire your determination and your positive attitude. I know it may not go as quickly as you'd like, but keep your eye on that light in the tunnel and stay positive! With all that you have going for you, you can't help but be successful. [​IMG]
  4. brandy1977

brandy1977 New Member

Thank you for your encouraging words. They mean alot. Sometimes it gets hard to stay positive. I have put so much time into working at home as an affiliate but have not been successful. I really need this to work. If you have any advise for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.[​IMG]
  5. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

It would be good to know what programes acually work to earn money. I wspeople woe more honest so many just want to scam you anyone agree.