Warning from ASD

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jimmudge, Jul 7, 2008.

1. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Warning from ASD Q & A today. If you are caught putting info concerning your ASD earnings on these forums or putting any videos on you tube that use any portion of the ASD website, you are subject to having your account terminated with no warning. You also may not show your account overview page or show anyone your earnings in an effort to recruit them.
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

thanks for the update!
  3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Thanks Jim,

I will get a message out to my team straight away!!

Have pm'd you.

Jenny
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Can I remind you that we are all required to get approval for all our mass ads - TEs, emails, banners if they mention the company or programme name!!

They should otherwise be blind ads (no company name mentioned) and conform to the advertising requirements of the ToC - also set out in the News Section in Updates. No mention of investment, ROI or guaranteed claims )apart from the fact that you can join for free! LOL

Jenny
  5. annadenise

annadenise Member

When you do have an ad that needs approval, ASD is quick to respond and made no changes to one I submitted in the past.
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Anna Denise,

What email address are you using these days for the approvals?

Thanks

Can you let us know please.
  7. brt

brt New Member

Thanks for the heads up from q & a. Lots of that stuff floating around.

Brendan
  8. georgeyou

georgeyou New Member

Jim,

If we can't show the earnings from our back end website, can we mention the earnings on our blogs?

so, we can't use clips from the backend website for youtube videos anymore? they seem to be all over youtube.

George
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

This is the reason, among many others, that ASD now have a Compliance Officer.

Does anyone have the link available for abuse reports - I used to have it and cant find it ANYWHERE! LOL
    Noone wants to be the "school sneak" but these contraventions of the ToC hurt us all in the end.

Jenny
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

First of All, There is no Designated "Compliance Officer" currently.

They have taken down their email: [email protected] that was supposed to be used for Advertising Approval.

Secondly, ASD Recommends that you Create Your Own Domain Name and Foward it to your ASD/LaFuente Site:

Read "The Solutions" Section of New Rules Regarding Emails and Mass Marketing located here:

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/siteupdates.htm

Here it is (Copied and Paste)

The Solution:

We want to help you grow your business, but you must do the following, to comply with our company standards.

Those who will be doing "mass advertising" must either purchase their own domain name (recommended), or use a URL cloaking program such as "Tiny URL.com ?„?" or "Short URL.com?„?". There are several of these programs choose from, you can find them in any search engine, and there is no cost to use them. You will need to READ how they work, but you simply copy and paste your ASDCashGenerator/Lafuentedinero or other ASD affiliate URL into their required area and you will instantly receive a new "usable" link for advertising. This extra step will help keep ASDCashGenerator compliant and also help us from being blacklisted.

How does this help you? If you purchase your own URL, it can help you get listed in the search engines. (Replicated links cannot be optimized). This is important for you to grow your Internet marketing. It is also much more professional and it gives you a perception of ownership. Also, when someone asks you what your website is, you can give them an easy site to remember. In addition, it keeps people from "stealing" your potential signup and even more important, your using other servers, and not ours. This is the compliant component. If you do not fully understand this then ask your upline for further clarity. You may also send an email to the above address for further information
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Iggy,

There is not an email available for the Compliance Office.

What I am looking for is the email where abuse reports can be sent - there was one and I cant find it.

As far as advertising being compliant - the following still stands.

Having your own domain name does still not permit you to use the AdSurfDaily name or initials in the title for your ASD promotions, nor does it permit you to offer guarantees, write about ROI or passive income! LOL

Any one have it available?
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Jenny, I will have to clarify that with ASD. If you do a Google Search of the word "distributor", you will notice that the advertising on the first page is dominated by individual members who are using the ASD letters in their domain names to link to their ASD personal websites. ASD was promoting this technique WITH their name on the website during the Tampa Conference Lectures on marketing and showed us these ASD sideline ads on google.

I will ask this specific question on compliance this coming week on their Q&A session regarding using the ASD name in your domain name to link to your ASD homepage.
  13. MrDoh

MrDoh New Member

14. susanb

susanb New Member

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Will refrain from posting actual cashouts from now on. [​IMG]