Wealthy Affiliate Member - What Is It Really Like? And Is It For Me?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by VictoriaNTC, Oct 13, 2008.

1. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

This is a common question I receive from those who are considering joining the Wealthy Affiliate University.

As a Wealthy Affiliate Member, you will have all of the coaching, support, research and marketing tools, and internet marketing friends you will ever need.

I have only had to ask a few uncommon questions of the owners Kyle and Carson, and they always return with a helpful and friendly response within a day!

Sure, there are other places to build free websites, blogs and such, but ranking your website on the first page, and staying there is another matter.

Wealthy Affiliate "works" because they teach everything you need to know to become a highly successful internet marketer, step-by-step.

You will never be alone, and your website need not be lost at sea!

I hope this is helpful if you are considering Wealthy Affiliate
    University.

Always research any program and remember what I always say:
    Avoid get rich quick schemes...they are scams!

Victoria

2. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

NTC: You will never be alone, and your website need not be lost at sea!

To me, this is the best aspect of WA. I have been trying to go at affiliate marketing alone for the past few months, and it just was not working. 1 sale in 4 months = Not good! [​IMG]

I was in need of a community like WA. I no longer feel that I am by myself...but that I have tons of people willing to share their advice and tips to me...as well as a marketing course that will teach me everything I need to know!

3. VictoriaNTC

Hi Kecia,

I really love Wealthy Affiliate too!

If you ever need any help, please feel free to PM me here or at WA.
    My WA forum name is NTC.

I have a lot of free books on writing copy I would be happy to share!

There is another by Site Sell: Make Your Words Sell, which is free and a very good resource.

It is nice to meet you!
    Victoria

4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

On another note. I was with WA for 8 weeks and I didn't get much from it due to not understanding what to do. They gave all the pieces but not the how or why and I have no IM experience nor am I good with technology, actually bad at both, so I need more specific instruction. I think they are good though for more experienced people who have some knowledge of IM and are techi.

I decided to join the 30 Day Challenge and it was much better for me, it is set up for newbies like myself and it's FREE. Anyway WA isn't a scam if that's what anyone wants to know it's an online university for IMer's and it works for a lot of people.
    Sonni

5. VictoriaNTC

I was a complete beginner when I joined Wealthy Affiliate.
    It has worked very, very well for me.

Step by step, the program was easy to understand, and I had help any time I needed it.

The Thirty Day Challenge is also a good program, and teaches one method of marketing- a Wordpress Direct Blog.

Wealthy Affiliate teaches many methods and techniques, frequently updating the tools and content and also offers all of the research and marketing tools necessary.

I did purchase Market Samurai and am having a blast with it!
    Market research was a dreaded, daunting task before this awesome tool!
    Now, I have so much fun exploring markets.

Okay I am off to WA..
    Have a great day everyone!
    Victoria

6. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

I'm on week 3 of the 8 week action plan but haven't done much marketing. I've been working on my website and different landing pages. I've also been spending my time in the Learning Center trying to follow the step-by-step instructions in each tutorial of the Junior level. I figure, by the time I finish my websites and ready to start advertising, I will learn how to get them all ranked on the 1st page of search engines just like Victoria's.

Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam like all the other programs I've joined in the past. So if anyone is looking for a "get rich quick" scheme, Wealthy Affiliate is NOT for you!!!

7. VictoriaNTC

Hello Home Biz Mama!

I love your sites!
    The content is very open and honest, a breath of fresh air!

I know you will get on the first page..because of your dedication.

The fact that you went to Site Rubix first made me smile!

Victoria

8. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

Thanks Victoria!

However, my main website wasn't created with Site Rubix. I tried to use Site Rubix for it, but to me, Site Rubix more for splash pages and product review sites. I forgot I had a website with Microsoft Office Live from last year. So I moved everything over there. I think I'm finally finished. Week 4 of the action plan is about websites. Its going to be available for me later today. Just in time!!! [​IMG]

Well... back to work I go...

-Sue

9. VictoriaNTC

Hi Sue,

If you want to proceed faster, you can visit your Wealthy Affiliate Dashboard. The:

-Junior
    -Intermediate
    -Senior
    Courses are the same content as the 8 week action plan, which is delivered a week at a time.

Have a wonderful day!
    Victoria

10. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

Thanks Victoria! I've been there the first week.. I just wanted to try and follow the 8 week action plan week by week. I went ahead of myself a couple times and even looked in the advanced level. [​IMG]
    Not ready for that yet!

I know I should ask in the WA forum but I figure I might as well ask in here... will the monthly subscription fee process automatically each month or would we have to manually submit the payments? I think my month is coming up pretty soon.

-Sue

11. VictoriaNTC

Hi there Sue!

The membership fee is processed automatically for you.

Have a wonderful day! See you over at WA!
    Victoria

12. procads

procads New Member

hi Victoria.. how can i contact you? I following you on twitter and posted a comment on your blog too...

my yahoo ID is [email protected] kindly contact me

13. monkfunk

monkfunk New Member

I am a member too, it is a really great program, the training is second to none, the people are so nice and helpful in the WA forum, everyone is very honest and it is great to learn from other people who are doing well.

14. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

For a limited period for the week of June 1st - June 8th you can get a seven day trial of WA for $1 only.

Yep! Try WA out for a whole week for just ONE dollar!

If you then decide it's for you and decide to sign up, you also be able to choose between 3 great bonuses.

Dave B

PS. I'll pop in with a reminder nearer the time. Gotta be worth a buck, right?

15. mexia

mexia Guest

I Like being a wealthy affiliate member, first of all i don't mind the $39 i have to fork out every month because of the tools and resources i get to use. I can't imagine going solo. Wealthy affiliate has been of great resource for me and is 100% responsible for my success.[​IMG]