Wealthy Affiliate Newbie shares experience

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by NewbieRobbie, Nov 13, 2008.

1. NewbieRobbie

NewbieRobbie New Member

First, want to say hello. I'm new to the forum and new to the whole internet marketing thing (as the headline suggests).

I am a new Wealthy Affiliate member and thought I would share my experience with this community. I'm in my second week at WA. In spite of a few complaints that I have seen on this forum, I think WA is great for the beginning IM'er. The 8 week Action Plan is terrific. (except for those who are in a hurry I guess). Believe me, there are plenty of things to learn at WA outside the 8 week plan. I started marketing within a week. No, I haven't made money yet, but I am having a blast and learning, which is just as important (if not more) than making money in my book.

I decided to join this forum because it was the posts and reviews here that largely influenced my decision to join Wealthy Affiliate. If you're on the fence like I was, just remember that nothing can be accomplished without taking a risk.

I've started a blog which I am trying to update every day chronicling my fledgling internet marketing career. If you're still not sure whether you want to be a WA Member, you can follow my blog. I will keep updating it regardless of how successful I am at Internet Marketing. If I completely suck and loose my shirt, I will be sharing that too. (Just know that I will blame it on me, not WA) But I don't think I'm going to fail though.

I wish you the best on your adventure, regardless of what direction you decide to go.

Newbie Robbie

2. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

Hey NewbieRobbie! Welcome to Wealthy Affiliate and this Forum. I've been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for almost 2 months now and I am on the 7 week action plan. I haven't been following it as much as I should. But it will always be there for me.

By the way... you forgot the [ in the beginning of your signature so it's not going to be clickable.

Good luck and again.. welcome!

-Sue

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hi Newbie Robbie,
    It is nice to meet you.
    Would you like to be WA Buddies?
    My name at WA Spaces is NTC also.

Congratulations on your new career!

Victoria

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Great post, Robbie. One of the hangups newbies have about WA is that they don't have access to the 8 Week Action Plan all at once, but I think you have the right attitude - it wouldn't be called the 8 Week Action Plan if you could get through it in a week, would it? [​IMG]

Plus, as you stated, there is PLENTY to learn at Wealthy Affiliate outside of the 8 Week Action Plan - the WA forum is LOADED with great information, and there are a BUNCH of learning resources outside of the 8 Week Action Plan.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention this ahead of time for newbies who might not be aware of this...

5. Marktech

Marktech Member

Way to go Robbie! There are many tools at WA, try them all and use the ones that work for you. It's the best way to make the most of WA.

I owe much to WA, I don't think I would have made half of what I have without having signed up with them.

6. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

welcome to WA and here at work at home forum...

You are in the right place to be successful

7. RuthStewart

RuthStewart New Member

Hello,

I have just joined WA, I willl look for you NewbieRobbie!

Hope you are doing well.

Best wishes,

Ruth

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Hey Robbie,

You need a [ at the beginning of the URL in your signature. Right now its not Clickable.

Regards,

Keith

9. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

"Way to go Robbie! There are many tools at WA, try them all and use the ones that work for you. It's the best way to make the most of WA.

I owe much to WA, I don't think I would have made half of what I have without having signed up with them. "

I hear you!

It seems to be a tradition , a new one, to follow each other on Twitter too.

Have fun!

Victoria

10. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

Welcome to WAHF and WA...

Fergal [​IMG]

11. angelray

angelray New Member

NewbieRobbie are you still around? I went to the blog and it hasn't been updated since November. I just want to know how you're doing now [​IMG]