Wealthy Affiliate or Profit Lance?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by l00kuk, Apr 19, 2009.

1. l00kuk

l00kuk New Member

Hi all, im looking to take the plunge and invest in one of these two money making courses, what would you all reccomend? all advise is appreciated.
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi 100kuk,

I haven't used either of those two programs. Based on what I know about them, if I only had the two to choose from to recommend to someone I cared about, I'd recommend Wealthy Affiliate.

That's not to say the PL is no good. It's just that from my observation of the many people who've come through this forum and others, people seem to struggle much more with PL than they do with WA.

WA is going to cost you much more in the long run since it is a monthly fee, whereas PL is a one time payment. However, a one time payment is not a bargain if you still aren't getting anywhere and have to end up getting WA anyway (or something else).

There ARE some free resources you can utilize to learn a LOT of what you'll learn in PL and WA if you want to try to educate yourself that way.

If you do decide to go with WA, you may want to look up Keith a.k.a. "getagrip" here in the forum and pick his brain. He's been a long time WA member. I believe he even offers a free bonus to those who sign up to WA through his affiliate link.

Hope you find what you're looking for. [​IMG]
    Blessings,
    Angie
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

WA offers a lot more and also has better overall instruction than PL. You are also going to get much better support at WA through the forum and via 1 on 1 mentoring. PL does offer some good value, and there are some members of this forum who are fans of it, but I think you will get a lot more out of a WA membership over the long run.
  4. gridellas

gridellas New Member

It all depends on what you are willing you to spend. If you are hurting for money and don't have a lot to invest in, then PL would be a good program to get you started and once you start making a little money then you will be able to support yourself in WA by what you make off PL.

If you are not hurting for money and can afford WA then you shouldn't let anything hold you back.

I have heard a lot of great things about both programs. [​IMG]
  5. samda

samda Member

I would appreciate your guts. But while investing you may need to look into risk of doing so. I accept the fact that you may not always be right but atleast you can refine it after a point of time. Have you done some risk research...
  6. vunited

vunited New Member

I've only tried profit lance, so i can't really say much about wealthy affiliate.
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I haven't tried wealthy affiliate, but from all the reviews I've heard, its definitely worth the money.
  8. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

Hi all, from what I heard, and read, both programs have their value, and their place. Especially for people who are online beginners, and need more time to check out if online marketing is for them, price can be a very important factor. A long-time commitment is oftentimes not for them. WA seems to me more comprehensive, on the other hand PL has all the necessary resources to get a beginner started.[​IMG] Roseanne
  9. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

I purchased PL last August. It provides a tremendous amount of useful information for the purchase price. For a one time investment - a great product. However, if you are in this for the long term, and you are sure of it, I would try WA. I believe WA provides more support in the long run.