Wealthy Afilliate compared to Chris Farrell

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by Highlandcoo, May 23, 2011.

1. Highlandcoo

Highlandcoo New Member

Evening,

A quick question from a total newbie to IM, I recently joined the Chris Farrell membership site, based on cost, good reports and ease of use, from reading some of the posts here, is wealthy affiliate a better or similar offering for a newbie.

Thanks

2. CianMc

CianMc New Member

They are both good courses...WA has more scope...but Chris's training is good too.

I haven't met Chris (though I have Kyle and Carson from WA...top guys) but he comes across as a helpful person

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

They are both courses that teach you how to make money online.

I think they both give you more or less the same info for your dollar.

The big thing is to go out there and implement what you have learned.

A lot of people don't and that is why they fail.

4. Takuyah

Takuyah New Member

I have joined the two programs before, and I find Chris program is more suited for beginners.
    He has lots of videos and information for anyone who wants to start a online business.

5. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

I'm a member of both, and if you're a "total newbie" I'd say go with Chris Farrell. If you go through his stuff and you need more, I'd say then join Wealthy Affiliate.

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

One thing for sure they are both well known affiliate marketing courses.

I've heard the CF is good to get you started. I believe he has some advance training as well.

Affiliate marketing can be great. Just remember to diversify your home business income streams.

7. KB24

KB24 Active Member

They are both good courses

Chris farrell is geared towards more for the complete beginner. Im talking I only know how to check my e-mail and surf the web. If you are totally new to making money online chris covers the basics well.

Wealthy affiliate is more in depth... they teach you fron how to build a website to keyword research ect.. for a complete newbie you might get overwhelmed as there is alot of info in there..