Web Tools used

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Juno, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Juno New Member

Hi Everyone

Wanted your feedback on the type of web tools you use to enable your home working to be more productive. An example of one would be MSN Messenger to communicate with clients.

Also if you would like to see something that would be useful to you then suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Juno
  2. Casper New Member

I have started using Web Ceo which is basically a search engine submission tool plus you can also check the rankings of your site.
  3. Loomis New Member

I use traffic travis [IMG] for my keyword research and SEO
  4. Seth New Member

im using the same tool "WEB CEO" and couple of ad-ons in firefox.
  5. David New Member

I use Statcounter.com for checking my site stats because I find the one with my web hosting too confusing.

Dave
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am a Squidooer - lol[IMG]

With affiliate marketing there is no need for instant messenger, etc, but tools like seobook.com are high on the list for me.... keyword research sandbox is where I like to play in ... [IMG]
  7. pcwork New Member

Firefox and a lot of open source software
  8. rovingdigital New Member

Hi There just a little program that remembers passwords

Roboform

it seems to just make login in a little faaster.

RovingDigital
  9. Phil Stones New Member

yes robo form and submitease and also article post robot ![IMG]
  10. joanpeterson New Member

We all know data back up is important but many people never bother.

There is a company called www.comodo.com
    that offers a number of useful tools including back up. One can become an affiliate of that company, if one wishes to do so.

Another company is www.carbonite.com. I saw it advertised on tv last night. It offers unlimited data storage for $55 per year. I don't think there is an affiliate program associated with it.
  11. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

SEO Book is awesome.

I adore Market Samurai and Traffic Bug.
    Both are integrated with Wordpress Direct.

Posterous is cool too!
    Of course, Squidoo is a blast!

Victoria
  12. talfighel Silver Member

One of the web tools that I am using and have been using it for the past few years is an auto-responder company called Getresponse.com and this is a must if you want to make more sales and SURVIVE online.

This is one of those tools that is critical for a website's success.

Tal
  13. kennethemery New Member

Statcounter.com - I use this for everything...

Skype.com - most popular Voice Over Internet Protocol Service (VOIP) around, and for good reason. For free, you can video/call/instant message any other Skype user world-wide, and all thats needed is a microphone and internet connection. For $2.95/month, place unlimited calls to any land-line worldwide.

digsby.com - I use this powerful and lightweight app. to use each and every popular instant messenger such as Google Talk, Yahoo!, MSN Messenger, AIM and even Social Networks like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter! It's pretty sweet and is 100% free.

I'm a firm believer that you will see more success with Network Marketing when you open up as many windows for communication as possible.

Oh and of course.....Gmail. Gmail is essential to Networking. [IMG]

-Ken