Website Issues AGAIN!

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by freebird658, Jul 4, 2008.

1. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Once again the ASD website is timing out and going down in the middle of surfing, taking forever to surf even one site! It's went down on me 7 times so far while trying to surf it's taken me an hour just to get 6 credits. Guess I'll try later, hopefully it will be fixed by then. So much for the bigger and faster server.

Happy Independence Day Everyone![​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

it seem fine for me this morning and last night although I agree the last few days were slow.
  3. brt

brt New Member

Working fine now [​IMG]
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Dont forget they are STILL fiddling around with the server!
  5. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I thought it was the Spanish site they were fiddling with. The main site was supposed to be completely moved to the NEW server last month.
    It's slow as molasses again today..timing out and connection resetting when your trying to log-in and navigating the site too. So surfing will take forever to get through right now. It's Noon my time (EST).
  6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Hang in there....it's frustrating when it doesn't work well.....for what it's worth, it's working just fine on the West coast today (Central California).....
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

It's working fine here...must be an East Coast thing...

ASD is telling East Coasters to Slow Down...take it easy...smell the coffee...enjoy the flowers...
  8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

I think you can take it as read - when the surfing slows on either of the sites - they are fiddling with it! LOL
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

servers are maintained on a routine basis...on my multiply.com blog site, it is down intermittently all the time for maintenance.

Since ASD probably does not want to shut their site down completely for maintenance, the other option is what we get...a slowdown of the website