Weekends

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by payment proof, Jun 14, 2015.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Do you make money on the weekends? Or do you tend to take it easy and relax?

A8ch likes this.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

If by "make money" you mean do stuff to generate income, then my answer depends on what I've got going on, but generally I try to take it easy and relax on weekends.

All work and no play is not good for my mental health. :)

Hermas

drknlvly6781 and payment proof like this.
  3. payment proof

I love the way you put that Hermas and agree. Everyone needs some down time. :)

4. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Personally, I use weekend for resting and recharging. Sometimes I like to spend it doing the stuff I couldn't over the week, reading a book, or watching a tv show. I think having some me time is really important and more beneficial for you and your career than working all the time and potentially facing a burnout.

payment proof likes this.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

I am a workaholic, so even when I am enjoying a ballgame, boating, take in a broadway show, car shows, antique show, whatever, I am always promoting my businesses with my Mobile LED Billboard in my vehicle messaging my business opportunities while I park strategically facing the entrance or exit. Went to an ice show this past weekend and ended up making three sales, so in my opinion, I never shut down always looking for marketing opportunities wherever I go.

Success to all,

drknlvly6781 and payment proof like this.
  6. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Smart!

That "always on" strategic offline concept can be replicated online using a free giveaway, a squeeze page and a marketing funnel. With the correct structure and automated sequence in place, you can literally be making money around the clock, while you indulge in your favorite social or non-business activity.

How sweet it is! :)

Hermas

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  7. payment proof

8. MaryGreen

MaryGreen New Member

Since we started living together with my husband there's a prohibition for working on the weekends in our family. As for me this is the time to relax and to spend it with the people you love.

9. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

That is not really an "either/or" question.
    You can take it easy and relax while making money 7 days a week.
    It takes practice and persistence to learn to earn the easy way.
    Yes I make money on weekends and I relax and take it easy.

As far as weekends, it's family time since the (grand) kids are out of school.
    On second thought, maybe that's not so relaxing or easy at my age.
    Let's just say I get paid while I play.

10. payment proof

Paid while I play sounds like the perfect way to earn. :)

11. payment proof