West again

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by bookwurmee, Jun 7, 2008.

1. bookwurmee

bookwurmee New Member

Steph,

I am feeling better about vm. I was scared but I jumped on yesterday for a 30 min shift and it went smoothly. I actually knew more than I thought, cuz I was able to follow the acf without looking (just like you said I'd be able to) and answer some questions without looking up the answers. So I do feel better and will be taking more shifts this week. Thanks for asking. [​IMG]

That's great you've already made a few sales with Avon! It's the easiest thing to sell since so many people love it. I find that all I have to do is pass out books and the sales come in. Did I tell you that last week I received a direct delivery order from someone I don't even know? That's totally awesome, and right now we make a larger commission for direct delivery. It's great fun, too. There's a sales meeting in my area later this month, it will be my first one, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll talk to you later. Take care.
  2. bookwurmee

bookwurmee New Member

Cathande,

I'm glad you're scheduled for the webinar with vaf, it will clear up a lot of questions for you. Just relax (I know how hard THAT is!), but you'll do just fine. Keep me posted on how you're doing with both vaf and westat. Take care.