WEST At Home Email problems

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by octavia137, Jan 8, 2012.

1. octavia137

octavia137 New Member

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and grateful to find it! I am looking for a work at home Job; Because I am a mother to 5 children and 8 months pregnant with my 6th! Recently there has been a huge family income reduction, so I applied at west at home.

I received an email back offering me a Job for the Month of Feb and also emails sending me to links to fill out the employment forms.

1 Questions: Does west require you to pay for your own background check?
    2. Questions: when I tried to email them back through the email they sent their message to me, it return back failed!Is this site legit?

Any help would be helpful if this is a legit site or I am just wasting my time. Thanks, and God bless

2. Enchantedbama

Enchantedbama New Member

I too just filled out my paperwork and it is legit. I know a couple of people that do this on the side so I know it is ok. I too got on for Feb and May (flowers) filed out my paperwork but have not heard anything since. yes you pay for your own background check.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I have never heard of them before.

If you really get a job with them ( not sure if they are legit), I also suggest that some how you get involved in network marketing online or even offline.

4. octavia137

octavia137 New Member

West corporation actually gave me a call, to complete my background check. My birth date was incorrect on one of the online forms, oops! But they did call my home and it read West Corporation on my caller Id.
    Also when I finally got a hold of Human Resource, they were prompt in responding back to me. My mind is more at ease knowing that they are legit[​IMG]

Thank you Talfighel for your suggestions, I will definitely look into that[​IMG]

5. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

talfighel: I have never heard of them before.
    Geez Tal, you do realize there is a whole section here just for West At Home?
    If you never heard of them before it's because you don't READ this forum!
    Ugh. Seems your only purpose here is to get your affiliate link on every post.
    Read and LEarn

6. MikeJoyous

MikeJoyous New Member

None of these posts say, definitely, that they got actually received money from West. Until folks tell me that, I am a skeptic.

7. MML39

MML39 New Member

octavia137
    Hi Octavia,
    Did you complete your emplyment paperwork with West? I want to apply I'm just curious if the company is worth it. I wanted it to be part time as supplement. Any feedback is helpful.
    Thanks

8. sandwds

sandwds New Member

yes they are legit. I worked for West company actually at one of their call centers in Georgia. And we had people help us that worked from home. I just recently transaction because I have to small kids and it was easier for me to stay at home

9. MSKoolKat1

MSKoolKat1 New Member

I can tell you that are legitimate. If the state department of Vocational Rehabilitation services promotes them, you can bank on it. I have a friend who is employed there. She loves it.