West

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by wahdell, Jun 12, 2008.

1. muffinlou

muffinlou New Member

hi, how does tele tech work. is it outbound /inbound calling...is it hard....and can you schedule your own hours like with west?
  2. muffinlou

muffinlou New Member

Hi, i saw your post from last summer could you send me a list of the companies your speaking about.
  3. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

Hi, I've been working for W8st since Dec. 08 and I have the VM line. Yes some of the p*ls are less then helpful or may not know all that they should but a job is what you make of it. If your not happy with the company or position then find something else. The training I received stunk and I was totally unprepared to take calls but I took it slow, made lot's of notes as I went a long and finally feel comfortable when answering calls. I still learn something new everyday and I do get frustrated with the conflicting info but honestly it's not that bad. It's like any other job. I've worked at a call center before and you have the same issues we are just not able to walk up to someone when we need help. Most of the calls are straight forward and some you just have to know what questions to ask. I try not to take things personal and keep a good attitude. There are a lot of other work at home companies out there and they all have the same issues.

muffinlou; yes there are other companies who have set hours/days. Convergys, cloud 10, alpine access, Live ops, Arise...those are a few.
  4. I need a job

I need a job New Member

Hi Rosie Lopez

I was interested in working with Teletek and was wondering if you were still there and how is it working for them?

Also, do you think they will be hiring soon?
    I would like to work for them, any help would be beneficial.

Thank You