What am I not understanding with this voucher??

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by beckie1229, Feb 14, 2007.

1. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Ok, I sent in my coupon that I got for listening to the Discovery call. I received the beautiful flyer from Worldwide Travel.

It seems contradictory to me:

I must call to activate it within 15 days.

When I call I have to have my 3 location choices and my date of travel, ok.

Then it says I can't reserve more than 90 days in advance.

My date of travel is in the summer, more than 90 days.

So what do I do?

Also, it's supposed to be good for a year so why do I have to know my exact plans NOW?

So, I''m guessing, that activating and reserving are two separate processes?

So I call within 2 weeks to activate, and give my dates and locations BUT I don't mail in the form or the $50 until 90 days before my chosen date?

It also says I can only use one certificate per year; I am hoping then that WWT is not our only vendor for the 2 night/3 day stays?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm very new!!
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Beckie,
    I haven't used any of those vouchers but I think you can extend them if you need to. Since you will be a member later on today you will be able to go to the product training calls which are done each night at 9pm eastern. The number will be in your back office. If I can find the answer to your question I will let you know before then. I don't think there is a 9pm call tonight because of Valentines day. I'll call you afterwhile.
  3. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi Beckie,

I really don't know about the call that you are referring to. I am assuming that it's a team thing?!? So, I don't know about the voucher either.

I know - that's no help!

I just wanted to say that there is no need to worry! Coastal Vacations works with over 60 vendors! I think it was said last week that for every vacation offered there are at least two vendors behind it.

As a tip, if you know that you want a certain vendor when you are ordering a vacation you can add a little note to the shipping center when you order your vacation.

Your best bet would be to get on the BOD product Q&A tomorrow night at 9pm and ask about that specific voucher.

Have Fun!

[​IMG]

Lora
  4. roger

roger New Member

Hi all,
    The product overview call with Stephanie Johnson, the Product Director, is on every Wednesday at 3pm and Thursdays at 9pm est.

The difference between the two calls is the Wednesday call has a Q and A at the end. The number to call is (620) 294 3000 xt. 1103#

[​IMG]

Roger Gurung
  5. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hi again!

Thursday's call is the Product Training Call. There are usually a few minutes for questions on the Thursday night call after Steph finishes her presentation. This is a packed call and it can be hard to get your question in on this one!

Wednesday's call is the Product Overview Call. There are less people there and it is easier to get your question asked. It is an advanced call; since Beckie is new I didn't even think to recommend that one!

Definitely go to the Thursday call first and then go to the Wednesday call. Be sure to have a pen and paper handy for both calls because they are great!

[​IMG]

Lora
  6. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Thank you everyone! we've been touring our backoffice for hours now, going to bed...sore from shoveling and still snowed in anyway!
  7. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Welcome to Coastal Beckie! I am part of Harold's group too.
  8. roger

roger New Member

Re: Product training calls:
    Thanks for the insight Lora and perhaps you're right. However, I did have a new customer on the call yesterday and he found it to be helpful but I know everyone has a different learning curve.
    Stephanie said she's stopped the Q & A on Thursday night's call.

[​IMG]

Roger
  9. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

I agree Roger - I prefer Wednesday's call...Beckie just sounded like she wasn't too familiar with the package. Thursday's call is great for that!

I had heard that Steph wasn't taking questions any more on the Thursday call also, but she took a few last week! Just thought it was worth a try since it is a helpful call either way!

[​IMG]

Lora