What are blogs used for

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by gloveside, Jun 23, 2008.

1. gloveside

gloveside New Member

Hello all. I am new to internet marketing - I got PL a month ago. My question pertains to blogs. Are blogs used to drive traffic to your preselling site which then sends you to the affiliate site for purchase of products, services, etc? Or is a blog the site that presells and sends traffic to the affiliate site? If that is the case what is a good way of generating traffic to your blog? Thanks for any response.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

A blog is used to direct traffic to your website - you get traffic to your blog by writing articles that get found thru google or when someone searches for your specific keywords that you used on your blog.

So basically by writing articles or blogs you are preselling people to then go check out your website... make sense?![​IMG]
  3. Narthil

Narthil New Member

Yeah that is pretty much it, to generate traffic to your blog check out the traffic generation section at profit lance, there are two sections, one on the main menu bar to the left and the other in the projects section, both are very detailed and give you multiple traffic generation techniques.