What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. jlcurtis

jlcurtis New Member

Hello,

I am currently trying different paid survey sites. I am a stay at home Mom and I am trying to make more money for my family.

I really like CashCrate and Inbox Dollars. I do not really like FusionCash or SwatCash.

Can you please recommend your favorite cash paid survey sites. Thanks!

2. wangzen

wangzen New Member

I've heard and read really good things about PayCage. I just joined, though, but from what I hear their cash offers are at the top.

I agree with you on CashCrate, I think they have one of the best payouts and referral structures (20% 1st level, 10% 2nd).

Good luck!

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Pinecone research is supposed to be reliable

4. happygal

happygal Member

Are you looking for more sites like those or are you looking for real paid surveys??

5. jlcurtis

jlcurtis New Member

I am looking for free online money making opportunities through offers or surveys. I would love to hear about your favorite free site.

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

I don't do offers, but I take paid surveys - I have listed all the legit paid surveys sites at my website, as well as paid survey guides for beginners and paid survey reviews.

Remember: legit real paid surveys are always FREE to do, no fees/charges/credit cards whatsoever. Paid surveys companies Pay YOU for YOUR opinion.

7. William H

William H New Member

8. cheza

cheza New Member

does anyone know of any good Australian paid surveys, or that pay if Australians join and not say'sorry you don't qualify "of 'not available in your area"

9. mewcreations

mewcreations New Member

I few years ago I joined inbox dollars, and they very reliable and you can make money with a nice sized downline.

Survey Scout is one of the larger agent types that actually have a large database of survey programs, which are updated frequently. The possiblities are limitless, but most of those surveys depend on you, actually doing the work and not a downline.

I read a review from new works which provided a step by step process of one person journey with Survey scout and how they were able to earn about $700 per month after over a year.

I personally would like to find out more about agloco.....so if anyone has any information please let me know.

10. cheza

cheza New Member

Survey Scout may sound good but you have to pay to join and then pay again to join the survey sites they recommend, the same as Survey Absolute and then you don't qualify for the surveys specially if you live in Australia[​IMG]

11. mewcreations

mewcreations New Member

Quoting: chezaQuote

Survey Scout may sound good but you have to pay to join and then pay again to join the survey sites they recommend, the same as Survey Absolute and then you don't qualify for the surveys specially if you live in Australia

Thanks, Cheza
    Yes, Survey Scout is now $69.96 to join. If I can recall correctly it was about $39.95 back when I joined. I only worked about two months are so....I did surveys from $2.00 up to $20.00, but it was so time consuming and some of then I would not qualify for, so I kind of stopped commiting to them.

I really didn't run into any ones that I had to pay for after I'd paid survey scout. Don't know, if maybe they only post the free ones.

Recently on the new work site, I ran across a lady that is making close to $800 per month and from reading her information it was basically persistance over a long period of time that moved her into being eligible for more surveys and higher paying surveys.

So after reading her journey I kind of decided to give it another try, after finally recalling my password. Anyway, I'm going to put in the necessary time this go round.

Again, thanks

12. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

My favorite is CashCrate because I actually received a paycheck. Pinecone Reasearch is also great and they pay by PayPal within about 2 days of completing the survey. I have tried other sites but have not received any payments because the minimum payout was never reached. Good Luck

13. aesthetiix

aesthetiix New Member

Hey there! I also do CashCrate, and I'd recommend another one called CashLagoon [Link removed - Admin] the minimum amount needed is 5 points (equivalent of 5 dollars). I actually just signed up maybe 2 weeks ago and did the minimum, and I got my [​IMG] a week later. Check it out and see if you like it, there's a lot of offers!

14. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Any good survey open to International users in Asia?

15. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: pcworkAny good survey open to International users in Asia?

NFO Mysurvey is open to Asia.

16. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I don't do surveys personally, but I have a survey website. I have really had good luck with Cash Crate and Survey Payoff from an affiliate marketing standpoint.

17. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

Quoting: jschumanI don't do surveys personally, but I have a survey website. I have really had good luck with Cash Crate and Survey Payoff from an affiliate marketing standpoint.
    Do you have any tips for keeping your referrals active? About half of my referrals don't make any money. How many referrals do you on average for your GPT sites?

18. karls1973

karls1973 Member

[Post deleted - Admin]

19. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Interesting sig Karl.

Did you know that most of the USA oil is imported from Canada?

My eyeballs popped right out of my head and fell on the floor when I learned that juicy little tidbit.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]

20. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldDid you know that most of the USA oil is imported from Canada?

My eyeballs popped right out of my head and fell on the floor when I learned that juicy little tidbit.

I know it's way off the topic here, but where did you find that information?
    According to my research it is broken into...
    USA - 41%
    Canada - 9%
    South America (Venezuela, Mexico, Columbia) - 16.7%
    Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait) - 13.3%
    Africa (Nigeria, Angola) - 6.7%
    Norway - 1.7%
    Other - 11.6%