What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Karl,

Energy Information Center - Official Energy Statistics from the US Government:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/ current/import.html

"The top sources of US crude oil imports for July were Canada (1.797 million barrels per day), Mexico (1.469 million barrels per day), Saudi Arabia (1.434 million barrels per day), Venezuela (1.167 million barrels per day), Nigeria (0.890 million barrels per day). The rest of the top ten sources, in order, were Algeria (0.520 million barrels per day), Iraq (0.460 million barrels per day), Angola (0.392 million barrels per day), Colombia (0.207 million barrels per day), and Kuwait (0.197 million barrels per day. Total crude oil imports averaged 9,902 million barrels per day in July, which is a decrease of (0.081) million barrels per day from June 2007. "

I also found out from a Marathon Oil Information Technology Department head. He's the one that told me about Canada. Everyone thinks we are dependent upon the Middle East. That is a big pile of sand, pardon the pun.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  2. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldI also found out from a Marathon Oil Information Technology Department head. He's the one that told me about Canada. Everyone thinks we are dependent upon the Middle East. That is a big pile of sand, pardon the pun.

WOW! I fell right off my chair after I pulled up the website you included with your post.
    And most of us keep blaming the Arab Countries for the high cost of gasoline. This site proves that the biggest percentage of oil imports comes right from the Americas! I am speechless now. So the Saudis, Kuwaitians and Iraqis can not be the ones who control the world oil supply. But who is pocketing all the money then?
    I guess many of us failed to do our homework.

Thank you so much for this information!
  3. FlutterBy

FlutterBy New Member

I think Cashcrate.com is the best. Its the one I've had the most success with. If you are doing surveys make sure to delete your cookies. [​IMG]
  4. Newbie Shield

Quoting: karls1973WOW! I fell right off my chair after I pulled up the website you included with your post.
    And most of us keep blaming the Arab Countries for the high cost of gasoline. This site proves that the biggest percentage of oil imports comes right from the Americas! I am speechless now. So the Saudis, Kuwaitians and Iraqis can not be the ones who control the world oil supply. But who is pocketing all the money then?
    I guess many of us failed to do our homework.

Thank you so much for this information!

Karl,

You are welcome. It's my duty to spread the truth. I've taken the vow. I'm sure that you've noticed that about me[​IMG]

Yes, the top four are Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela. Who would have thought? Add Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, Equador, and Venezuela together and they are as you say, a large percentage of USA oil imports

I had the same reaction as you did. My jaw hit the floor. It seems that most folks are in the dark as per usual over the last 7 years. I won't start a political debate here. I can't stand those. But I thought you might find this information to be interesting.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  5. potpiegirl

potpiegirl New Member

I like Cashcrate, too. Another favorite of mine is GangsterGreed. You can get paid to your Paypal account whenever you hit $10 (which is pretty easy to do)

Best of luck.
  6. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: potpiegirlAnother favorite of mine is GangsterGreed.

I just checked out GangsterGreed, don't like it at all. Just another site where you get paid for signing up and taking offers. USELESS! I don't want to subscribe to a Dating website, I don't need another credit card, I don't need a scholarship, I don't want to subscribe to a weight loss program, ... and the list goes on.

I WANT TO GET PAID FOR TAKING SURVEYS!
  7. phjohnso

phjohnso New Member

8. sylviey

sylviey New Member

Hi out here, I just signed up for many survey sites before I checked out this forum! I spent a long time last night on a site that wanted to gift me a $50 Visa, a lap top, etc etc it kept going and going and then I had to sign up for something! This doesn't seem right. I'm going to delete myself from those sites and join sites like the following, any feed back with any of them?--NFO My Survey, NOP World, Test Spin, E Poll, Poll Cast, Light Speed Research, Pinecone, Consumer Link.
    Sylviey
  9. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: sylvieyHi out here, I just signed up for many survey sites before I checked out this forum! I spent a long time last night on a site that wanted to gift me a $50 Visa, a lap top, etc etc it kept going and going and then I had to sign up for something! This doesn't seem right. I'm going to delete myself from those sites and join sites like the following, any feed back with any of them?--NFO My Survey, NOP World, Test Spin, E Poll, Poll Cast, Light Speed Research, Pinecone, Consumer Link.
    Sylviey

Hello Sylviey,
    The site asked you sign up something is not a paid survey sites. It's a paid to do offer site. A real legit paid survey site NEVER ask you to pay anything, because it is always FREE to paid surveys. I have listed all the paid survey sites that are real and pay, on my site (MySurvey123.com), take a look. you can also find paid survey reviews and paid survey guides for beginners. good luck!
  10. TB550

TB550 New Member

I found that Maximum Paid Surveys gives the most bang for the buck. The size of their databases is the most complete that I have come across. And their site has a very low refund rate (this means satisfied customers).

But remember, make sure that whatever site you join has a money back refund policy.
  11. Newbie Shield

It's been my view that paid surveys aren't worth the time and effort. It's a lot of work for very little money. Many don't pay and most are scams.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  12. mlynn

mlynn Member

Paid surveys may not be for everyone, but I happen to think it works for me and worth my time - I actually do most of my surveys while watching TV or surfing the net, it's easy to do and easy money. [​IMG]
  13. Newbie Shield

Mlynn,

That is great. Still, how much do you figure you make per hour including scam surveys?

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  14. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldMlynn,

That is great. Still, how much do you figure you make per hour including scam surveys?

Hi Newbie Shield,

I don't view surveys as a job, not even a part time job. It's just a way of making extra spending cash. I can't give you an exact "hourly" rate. I am sure it's not much - but I really don't care since I only do it at my spare time and it's kind of like a hobby.

By the way, I don't do scam surveys - I have done it long enough to know what's real and what is the ugly.[​IMG]
  15. RealityBytes

RealityBytes New Member

Greetings,

I apologize in advance if this is addressed somewhere else, but I searched in several different ways and can't find it - all I get is info on *paid* surveys - I suppose I could start a thread myself, but I thought I'd throw the question out here first...

My question is about the "other" kind of survey - you know, the ones that require you to sign up for "free" offers and you get a $500 VISA GC or whatever...

I've read through a few threads, such as the "Panda" thread where it was claimed that they never paid, and all are scams, etc, etc... but that thread was closed some time ago and I haven't seen anything recent. I think I heard those referred to as "referral surveys", but I'm not sure - I cannot find any direct reference to them here, only to "stay away".

Well the fact of the matter is, there is a legitimate business model there, where they get enough money from the "free" offers that they *could* pay out the $500 GCs and still make money; but *do* any of them actually do that? If so, which ones? If not, how are they not in jail?

More importantly, if they don't, why doesn't someone start one that *does* pay?

Thanks in advance!
    -John
  16. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Quoting: karls1973I just checked out GangsterGreed, don't like it at all. Just another site where you get paid for signing up and taking offers. USELESS! I don't want to subscribe to a Dating website, I don't need another credit card, I don't need a scholarship, I don't want to subscribe to a weight loss program, ... and the list goes on.

I WANT TO GET PAID FOR TAKING SURVEYS!

I HATE GANGSTERGREED! Pretty much the most useless site to find work at home opportunities. I just typically stay with survey companies.
  17. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Quoting: RealityBytesMy question is about the "other" kind of survey - you know, the ones that require you to sign up for "free" offers and you get a $500 VISA GC or whatever...

John,

this is known as a registration path, not a survey company. they may have a few survey offers on their path for you to join, but a bunch of other crap as well. They do give things away, just every 3 to 6 months they have one drawing or something like that. There is pretty much no chance you are gonna win.

There are plenty of sites out there that will give you the information you are looking for, without charging you money, or collecting personal information from you.

Just be smart!!
  18. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: RealityBytesthe ones that require you to sign up for "free" offers and you get a $500 VISA GC or whatever...

Make sure to read the Terms & Conditions for such an offer because in order to get that $500 VISA GC or Laptop Computer, you have to visit the merchant's website every day for the next 90 days. You fail to do so just one time and the deal is off.

Good luck!
  19. RealityBytes

RealityBytes New Member

Quoting: shuey03They do give things away, just every 3 to 6 months they have one drawing or something like that.
    No, that's not the kind I'm talking about... I'm talking about the ones that require you to pick "2 offers from the silver page, 2 offers from the gold page, and 4 offers from the platinum page", you have to keep all but two of them active for at least 60 days, etc etc.... and then you have to wait 6-8 weeks to get your $500 VISA gift card.

I don't mind doing all that; they throw a lot of other stuff at you that is distracting that only serves to plump up their commission take (15 pages of "surveys" with optional offers on them, etc), I can deal with that too... I know that affiliates sometimes don't notify them of your membership, I can deal with that too... I just want to know that, if you *do* read carefully and jump through all their hoops, if *they* actually deliver what they promised.

Has anyone tried, and told about it?

I've never seen any offers that involve a 'drawing'; or maybe I see them and automatically block them out because I am not interested.
  20. RealityBytes

RealityBytes New Member

Quoting: karls1973Make sure to read the Terms & Conditions for such an offer because in order to get that $500 VISA GC or Laptop Computer, you have to visit the merchant's website every day for the next 90 days. You fail to do so just one time and the deal is off.

I did not notice that, thanks, I will read that carefully! For that matter, there are an awful lot of things to follow; I may be able to do it, but I was thinking about doing a short course or e-book on it, to help others do it too... not so sure that is viable now, since they've already made things a lot more onerous than a year or two ago, and if they are requiring 'daily visits', that's just completely bogus (all the other requirements, make sense, if a little unfair).

Actually, I wonder if it might be worthwhile to put together a *legitimate* plan, where you do make a lot on the commissions, but you are a lot more friendly to the person following your 'rules'. I suspect the scam places, if the deliver on their promises at all, only have to pay out 1 or 2% of their commission revenue, from people not reading the rules carefully, or losing interest after getting halfway through the process.

So, do you know of anyone who successfully negotiates these rules on a regular basis? Or companies that actually deliver once all the requirements are met?

Those are my questions. Does anyone have an answer? Or is there a better forum to ask these in? I may just start a new thread!

Anyway, thanks, that is very good advice!