What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. RealityBytes

RealityBytes New Member

Quoting: karls1973Make sure to read the Terms & Conditions for such an offer
    Wow.

Yeah, these are scams.

In the initial offer:
    "To receive the gift for this promotion you must: 1) register with valid information; 2) complete the user survey; 3) complete at least 2 Silver, 2 Gold and 6 Platinum offers."

But then it says you must also comply with all program terms, in which it says:
    "you must complete a total of 24 offers as follows: Page 1 (Silver) - complete any 8 offers; Page 2 (Gold) - complete any 8 offers; Page 3 (Platinum) - complete any 8 offers to get your gift."

And then it says that the company may, at its sole discretion, terminate any account and deny any Gift without prior notice for "acting against the business interests or reputation of the company"

and other stuff!

Sole discretion, eh? Like, if you actually want to get the gift and also show others how to comply with the terms item by item to get the gift, you might be considered to be "acting against the business interests of the company".

Maybe that's why there aren't any threads on it!!

I am still curious if there are any legit companies out there, this one I'll stay away from... Read the fine print carefully, folks!!!
  2. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

That is a terrible website to take part in. At any time they can just dump you and not pay you anything... Wow!
  3. ramaam

ramaam New Member

I HAVE BEEN PAID BY AW SURVEYS.
    I HAVE BEEN PAID 20 DOLLORS MONTHLY FOR 6 MONTHS FOR PARTICIPATING IN A POSTAL SURVEY FROM GERMANY. I FORGOT TEH SITE. THEY ARE ACUTUALY CONDUCTING NOW FOR EUROPEAN COUNTIRES.
  4. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: mlynn don't view surveys as a job, not even a part time job. It's just a way of making extra spending cash. I can't give you an exact "hourly" rate. I am sure it's not much - but I really don't care since I only do it at my spare time and it's kind of like a hobby.

By the way, I don't do scam surveys - I have done it long enough to know what's real and what is the ugly.

Online surveys are great for extra income. You just need to join the legitimate ones and you are bound to make some extra cash .

I also receive a lot of amazon vouchers for the surveys which I have done. Normally they will tell you what the rewards are when they send you a survey. Some pay cash, vouchers or even a sweepstake drawings.

Join the legitimate sites and you won't be wasting your time [​IMG]

happy new year all [​IMG]
  5. marinok

marinok New Member

I wrote all sites which paid me in my blog.
    It took long time to find them.
  6. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

I've been in the survey industry for quite some time, and on my site we have compiled a list of the top survey sites. I just started out like anyone, taking the surveys! When we were starting our site, we decided that we weren't going to work with any company that we disliked from a consumer point of view, so all of the survey companies we have posted have been tested and approved my either myself or a member of my team.
  7. Quoting: ciobanulwe decided that we weren't going to work with any company that we disliked from a consumer point of view,

You have a very nice, put together website [​IMG].

Just out of curiosity, is your objective to list paid survey sites, or general sites, like GPT (Get Paid To....) sites, Sites that list paid survey sites?

From my qucik observation of the site it seems like you are into the latter of the two.
  8. marcus

marcus New Member

Don't join free survey sites because most of them are scam and aren't legitimate. Some legitimate site pay well and some don't so you have to choose paid survey site carefully and you will be successful in earning extra income. [​IMG]
  9. victsucc

victsucc New Member

Most of the sites paying only small amount $3 - $5 only.
  10. Quoting: marcusDon't join free survey sites because most of them are scam and aren't legitimate. Some legitimate site pay well and some don't so you have to choose paid survey site carefully and you will be successful in earning extra income.

Sorry I am a bit confused.

I don't understand what you are trying to say, first you say don't join free survey sites because they are scams, Then you say be careful when you choose and you will be successful.
  11. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: marcusDon't join free survey sites because most of them are scam and aren't legitimate. Some legitimate site pay well and some don't so you have to choose paid survey site carefully and you will be successful in earning extra income.

hehehe ... obviously you are promoting your list of paying sites . lol
  12. Quoting: victsuccMost of the sites paying only small amount $3 - $5 only

The amount that people make is not only based on what survey site the survey is from rather, the determination of how much one makes from surveys depends on the actual length of the survey. The longer the survey the more money you make for it.
  13. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Who is really making big money from cash paid surveys? It may be cool to do them for some cash, but there's no residual component to them, notwithstanding no big money.
  14. FreeCashMan, you are right people won't become rich from taking cash paid surveys although it is a great way to make more money as a second source of income. It is also great for people that just want to have a good time on the web and make money while they are at.

Many people do although make a significant amount of money by taking cash paid surveys.
  15. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't just drop your day job and plan to make it big through surveys. It is a great supplement that can get you some cash on the side. A lot of people often find themselves on the internet just poking around and wasting time. Why not make a little spare cash while you do so?
    If you do plan of getting heavy into it, and doing it full time (40 hours per week) you can make some serious cash. However, it is going to have to be something that you assess for yourself if you can make as much as you want to with the time you are willing to put into it.
  16. Quoting: ciobanulIf you do plan of getting heavy into it, and doing it full time (40 hours per week) you can make some serious cash.

It is hard to say that someone can commit themselves to take survey for 40 hours a week. Although a person can choose to be more serious about it and to take advantage of every opportunity, there are just some limitations to the amount of surveys that one can take and qualify. This is because of the amount of surveys which are conducted by survey panels.

One can however set aside a lot of time for taking surveys and in return make more money than those who just take surveys when they are bored, to have fun.
  17. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyIt is hard to say that someone can commit themselves to take survey for 40 hours a week.

Yeah, it would take a lot of surveys, but I guess that it is a good thing that there are a lot of companies out there, huh? When you begin, you won't get too many surveys (hardly enough to fill even 20 hours per week), but if you fill a unique demographic that is sought after by the survey companies, and you keep with it, you will get more.

Again, assess yourself and see what kind of time you can put into it.
  18. Quoting: ciobanulWhen you begin, you won't get too many surveys (hardly enough to fill even 20 hours per week),

It usually takes 2-4 weeks for survey companies to start sending you a significant amount of paid surveys.
  19. IAmAMoneyMaker

IAmAMoneyMaker New Member

My experience, after signing up for over 35 different survey purveyors, was dismal. I had very few osurveys offered, even after two months. And my secondary email was SLAMMED with junk....

The other issue was that as I took the surveys that were offered (about 20 for a total of about $18) I felt like I was exposing myself.... I mean, how do we know the info is confidential? We ALL know someone who has access to protected info that tells someone on the sly... What if I decided to set up a survey company to gather info and profiles for pedophiles? Or identity thieves?

Just my offbeat thinking....
  20. Quoting: IAmAMoneyMakerMy experience, after signing up for over 35 different survey purveyors, was dismal. I had very few surveys offered, even after two months. And my secondary email was SLAMMED with junk....

This is a shame this really should not happen if you sign up to real the paid survey sites.

Quoting: IAmAMoneyMaker I felt like I was exposing myself.... I mean, how do we know the info is confidential? We ALL know someone who has access to protected info that tells someone on the sly... What if I decided to set up a survey company to gather info and profiles for pedophiles? Or identity thieves?

As long as you don't give out your social security # or credit card info etc. there is no way that they can steal your identity. By asking you any random questions such as if you like a certain tooth paste, your opinion about a movie trailer, there is no way that they can use that information against you in any way.

Besides they don't match up your email address to the survey. This is besides the fact that this is all automated.