What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyAs long as you don't give out your social security # or credit card info etc. there is no way that they can steal your identity.
    That is a really good piece of advice from CashSurveysOnly, Make sure that you keep those private. I personally have never been asked for them, but there is a first for everything, right?
  2. Quoting: ciobanulThat is a really good piece of advice from CashSurveysOnly, Make sure that you keep those private. I personally have never been asked for them, but there is a first for everything, right?

Thank you for the compliment. There really shouldn't be any reason for anyone to ask your for your social besides for YOUR doctor, accountant or Your Employer.
  3. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnly
    Thank you for the compliment.
    Np buddy.
    Yeah, keep those things exclusive unless you really, really want to deal with identity theft. [​IMG]
  4. It has been brought up in this thread that a particular survey company ask for a SS#, The truth is that if you make more than $600 from any given survey site in one year then they will need your SS# or a EIN#. This is for tax purposes they are considered as your employer to some degree even thought they are not your actual employer.

I suggest that you contact your accountant for these matters.
  5. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

PINECONE RESEARCH!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Yeah, Pinecone is amazing. If you haven't signed up for it yet, do it as fast as you can.
  7. Quoting: shuey03PINECONE RESEARCH!!!!!!

Quoting: ciobanulYeah, Pinecone is amazing. If you haven't signed up for it yet, do it as fast as you can.

I don't know why Pinecone was brought up in this thread all of a sudden but here is the live link for those that are interested.

Please note that this link was taken from a this thread on this forum and it is not a referral link.
  8. niqabi1

niqabi1 New Member

I heard about a site called Paid Surveys Etc. There are some reviews online which seem pretty positive. Has anyone used them succesfully?
  9. Quoting: niqabi1I heard about a site called Paid Surveys Etc. There are some reviews online which seem pretty positive. Has anyone used them succesfully?

Paid Surveys Etc. is not a paid survey site they are a directory which lists "survey sites".

You should check out all of those reviews on them and take a look and see if they are affiliate links (which suggest a biased review) or direct links which means that the review is real.

BTW. In your signature you should hyperlink your clickbank link so that you can put in an attractive keyword to get people to click on it.
  10. ritutulsian

ritutulsian New Member

i too joined Paycage...but i dont lnow how to use it...culd someone help me...wht has to be done in that to earn money
    thanx
  11. ciobanul

ciobanul New Member

Personally, Pinecone is my favorite. It can be tricky to sign up for it, but I think it is worth it once you have.
  12. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

IAmAMoneyMaker: My experience, after signing up for over 35 different survey purveyors, was dismal. I had very few surveys offered, even after two months. And my secondary email was SLAMMED with junk....

The other issue was that as I took the surveys that were offered (about 20 for a total of about $18) I felt like I was exposing myself.... I mean, how do we know the info is confidential? We ALL know someone who has access to protected info that tells someone on the sly... What if I decided to set up a survey company to gather info and profiles for pedophiles? Or identity thieves?

Just my offbeat thinking....
    It has been 57 days since I started taking paid online surveys and this was a very unscientific experiment, that is ongoing. Here are the amounts that I have earned from 21 paid online survey sites and a few paid-to-try sites. I have not redeemed any of these earnings yet, so that will be another phase of my experiement.

I have earned $3 or less from eight other companies so I did not include those and I am still evaluating 20 others, among whom are some of the most lucrative survey comnpanies that I have only recently joined and have not received surveys from yet. Draw your own conclusions.

1. InBox $33.96
    2. SurveySpot $26.00
    3. TikTikCash $19.06
    4. OpinionOutpost $17.10
    5. YourFreeSurveys $12.00
    6. Cash4Offers $11.25
    7. SendEarnings $10.20
    8. Your2Cents $10.00
    9. ValuedOpinions $7.90
    10. HCD $7.30
    12. ClearVoice $7.25
    13. Greenfield Online $3.74

I have also just recently joined: ACOP, Ampario, Brand Institute, BuzzBack, BuzzSponge, EliteOpinions, E-Poll, E-Search, E-Trends, E-Visor, GlobalNet Panel, IPSOS, KeyNote, MySurvey, NFO, Pinecone, Resonance, Socratic Forum, SurveyExchange, Survey Saavy and wRatings.

Any suggestions?
  13. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

TB550: But remember, make sure that whatever site you join has a money back refund policy.

I would never pay a company to sign-up or be a member...
    -just my opinion.
  14. ciobanul: Personally, Pinecone is my favorite. It can be tricky to sign up for it, but I think it is worth it once you have.

I don't think that it is tricky to sign up. Its just hard to find a sign up link. There is one available now on this forum.

So go ahead guys and sign up to pinecone research.
  15. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

Cash crate Pinecone research and Inbox dollars
  16. Gshyne: Cash crate Pinecone research and Inbox dollars

Hi Gshyne,

Cash Crate and Inbox dollars and not paid survey sites. They are GPT sites.
  17. Marktech

Marktech Member

CashCrate is the winner for me. It's free easy and most of the offers and surveys listed don't take too long to complete. I hate taking a survey that pays $1.50 that says it takes 10 minutes to complete when it takes more like 30 minutes.
  18. mlynn

mlynn Member

Cashcrate does have "daily" surveys, but their "main business" is paid offers...same is inboxdollars.
  19. happygal

happygal Member

LapisLee, sounds like you are on the right track...my only advice is to keep with it and be patient. It takes time, but it can really add up.
  20. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

happygal: LapisLee, sounds like you are on the right track...my only advice is to keep with it and be patient. It takes time, but it can really add up.
    Thank you happygal! You are one of the few people I have found posting on various forums that I admire for their success.

I decided to cash out Inbox ($31.02 minus $3 fee), SurveySpot ($26.00) and Opinion Outpost ($19.10) today for a total of $76.12. SurveySpot charged me $3 to cash out and told me that my check would be 'processed' on June 2. The other two did not charge a fee and indicated that the check would arrive in 6-8 weeks from today. I will keep you posted. While waiting I received my very first checks: $6 from ACOP and $3 from Pinecone.

I now realize that TikTikCash has a $100 payout that is difficult to reach, so I will carefully sign up for offers, cancel them, cash out at $100 and unsubscribe. I haven't decided yet if I will do the same with SendEarnings ($30 payout point) and Cash4Offers ($50 payout point), but it seems likely. I have a stable of 30+ others that I am still evaluating that are true paid surveys.