What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mlynn Member

LapisLee: I decided to cash out Inbox ($31.02 minus $3 fee), SurveySpot ($26.00) and Opinion Outpost ($19.10) today for a total of $76.12. SurveySpot charged me $3 to cash out and told me that my check would be 'processed' on June 2. The other two did not charge a fee and indicated that the check would arrive in 6-8 weeks from today. I will keep you posted. While waiting I received my very first checks: $6 from ACOP and $3 from Pinecone.

Surveyspot charged you $3.00 to cash out? Are you sure it's SurveySpot? - Sorry for the question since I have been a member of SurveySpot for over 3 years and have cashed out many times, and they never charged me a fee..[IMG]
  2. LapisLee New Member

mlynn: Surveyspot charged you $3.00 to cash out? Are you sure it's SurveySpot? - Sorry for the question since I have been a member of SurveySpot for over 3 years and have cashed out many times, and they never charged me a fee..
    I just checked. It was Inbox. Sorry, I am brand new at this. [IMG]
  3. mlynn Member

Thanks for checkiLapisLee: I just checked. It was Inbox. Sorry, I am brand new at this

Thanks for checking out. [IMG] I didn't know Inboxdollar charges a fee for cash out though..Thanks for the info.
  4. mlynn: Cashcrate does have "daily" surveys

They don't conduct their own surveys, hence they are not a survey company what they do is, they get the surveys from lets say greenfield online. For every survey which gets completed through Cash Crate, Cash Crate gets a certain amount of money. From that they only give you one dollar.

What you should do is go directly to these survey comapnies and dont' throw away your money to Cash Crate.
  5. LapisLee New Member

My update.

It has been 84 days since I started taking paid online surveys on February 1, 2008 although many of these sites were not joined until after March 1. Here are the amounts that I have earned from 24 paid online survey (POS) sites and Paid To Try (PTT) sites. I am still evaluating 11 others, among whom are some of the more lucrative survey companies that I have only recently joined and have not received or qualified for surveys yet. As you can see, one Invoke Interactive from GFO moved them up considerably in the rankings. It remains to be determined if this is a trend.

1. SurveySpot $46.00 (no minimum payout) ($26 rec'd)
    2. TikTikCash(PTT) $41.96 ($100 minimum pay out point - po)
    3. InBox Dollars $38.16 ($30 po) ($19.10 redeemed, not rec'd)
    4. OpinionOutpost $29.40 ($20 po)
    5. Greenfield Online $21.49
    6. SendEarnings $15.75 ($30 po)
    7. YourSurveys $15.00 ($30 po)
    8. Cash4Offers (PTT) $15.00 ($50 po)
    9. Your2Cents $14.00
    10. HCD $12.60 ($10 po)
    11. BuzzBack $12.00 ($5 rec'd)
    12. SocraticForum $10.00
    13. ValuedOpion $7.90 ($10 po)($8 forum pending)
    14. ClearVoice $7.75
    15. ACOP $6.00 ($6 rec'd)
    16. GlobalTestMarket $5.95
    17. Lightspeed $5.25
    18. Epoll $5.00
    19. Pinecone $3.00 ($3 rec'd)
    20. GlobalOpinion $2.90
    21. Netverdix $2.00
    22. SurveySaavy $1.50
    23. Mindfield $1.00
    24. FocusForward $1.00

Total: $325.61 (plus about $20 from eight others that I have only taken one survey for and points for gift cards from six gift cards only survey sites)

Redeemed: $90.19

Received: $37.00

Others: PollingPoint (4500), OpinionCentral (2575), BuzzSponge (2000), MemoLink (720), OpinionSquare (450), MyBusinessInsight (180), EliteOpinions, Resonance, Ampario, SurveyExchange, Savitz, Evisor, Esearch, IPSOS, MySurvey, Keynote, Brand Institute, Directive Analytics, Surveys.com

I am not a big fan of points sites that only offer gifts because it's difficult to keep track of how much points are worth for various companies and I prefer cash to gift cards..
  6. cabinview New Member

I saw a story on fox news that showed a guy who made a converter that will use water as fuel. Don't know if it is real or not.
  7. cabinview: I saw a story on fox news that showed a guy who made a converter that will use water as fuel. Don't know if it is real or not.

This is the wrong place to ask this question. This thread is for paid surveys, and this forum is about working at home.

I would suggest that you check out scam.com
  8. LapisLee New Member

It has been 104 days since I started taking paid online surveys on February 1, 2008 although I did not join many of these sites until March and April. Here are the amounts that I have earned from 23 paid online survey sites and three paid trial offer sites. My account was terminated by Cash4Offers for 'multiple completion of a survey', which they did not specify. I reported them to GPTBoycott after they failed to respond to multiple emails. I am still evaluating 12 other survey companies and six points-for-prizes/gift card sites.

1. SurveySpot $82.00 ($51 rec'd) ($20 requested)
    2. TikTikCash $42.80 ($100 pay out point - po)
    3. InBox Dollars $39.00 ($30 po) ($19.10 rec'd) (Cannot redeem more until first check arrives $3 processing fee for each check)
    4. OpinionOutpost $37.00 ($20 po) ($29.10 requested)
    5. Greenfield Online $23.49 ($21.25 requested)
    6. YourSurveys $18.00 ($30 po) (PayPal)
    7. SendEarnings $17.63 ($30 po)
    8. Your2Cents $14.00 ($14 requested)
    9. ACOP $13.00 ($13 rec'd)
    10. BuzzBack $13.00 ($5 rec'd)
    11. HCD $15.10 ($10 po) ($12.60 requested)
    12. SocraticForum $10.00 ($10 po) ($10 requested)
    13. MySurveys $9.40
    13. ValuedOpinions $7.90 ($10 po)
    14. ClearVoice $7.50
    15. LightSpeed $6.75 ($5 po)
    16. PineCone $6.00 ($3 rec'd)
    17. GlobalTestMarket $5.95 ($10 po)
    18. Epoll $5.00
    19. BrandInstitute $5.00
    20. SurveySaavy $4.50 ($10 po)
    20. GlobalOpinions $4.00
    21. MindField $3.00 ($10 po)
    22. NetVerdix $2.00
    23. FocusForward $1.00

Total: $384.14

Requested: $142.25

Received: $93.10
  9. onestopshop2day New Member

wangzen: I've heard and read really good things about PayCage. I just joined, though, but from what I hear their cash offers are at the top.

I agree with you on CashCrate, I think they have one of the best payouts and referral structures (20% 1st level, 10% 2nd).

Do you have to pay to use CashCrate? How much money did you average? What was required to start etc....
  10. onestopshop2day New Member

so in 104 days you received in hand 93 and change total? That is not much...[IMG]
  11. 3makingmoney New Member

I tried a few paid survey sites in the past but I didnt stick with them & honestly dont even recall the name of them. I know most of the surveys were just to long time wise. I like cash crate even though I rarely get to do the daily surveys there I have been doing quite well with the free offers & referrals there so thats my favorite site, then I also like Treasure trooper. Inbox dollars is okay I'm still rather new with them, so I dont have much to say about their site. Treasure trooper & cash crate are pretty much the same.
  12. RockOnLily New Member

I have been with Treasure Trooper for a while now, they are my favorite. It is rather a GPT site, not a survey site although you can take daily surveys.

I have also done inbox dollars but I recently noticed that their daily survey dropped from $1.00 to $0.50. I was disappointed about that.

I like Valued Opinions and IPSOS for survey sites. I have recieved gift cards from both of these. If you like gift cards, IPSOS has 100's to choose from. I have also started doing Opinions Outpost but haven't made enough to cash out yet.
  13. In case you have not noticed the title to this thread is called "What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?"

RockOnLily: I have been with Treasure Trooper for a while now, they are my favorite. It is rather a GPT site, not a survey site although you can take daily surveys.

Treasure trooper is not a paid survey site. I have mentioned this numberious times in this forum. They are A GPT site.

Thanks for your input though.

And welcome to the forum
  14. Silverstone New Member

Well this thread has been lengthy to read, with some good information (and some not so good). Thanks to all who have offered their insights!

Now my question is, can somebody who really knows which are the best give us a short list of them please?

Thanks
  15. Silverstone New Member

OK I just signed up for SurveySpot, it took a while! About 40 minutes to enroll and answer all the questions...
  16. Hi Silverstone,

Welcome to the forum. Survey Spot is a good start and there are many more good ones out there. You will not find anyone that will just give you a list of good sites just like that. It takes people months if not years to get a good list of paid survey sites. Sites that they have tested and gotten paid from.

Stick around the forum take a look there are many different sites mentioned here and there. Do your research and if you are persistent I believe that you will succeed in finding and compiling a good list of your own.
  17. Silverstone New Member

Thanks for the advice, CashSurveysOnly.

During my research process, I did look at your website and decided not to pay for information such as this.

I also looked at another website that includes free information from a poster here known as "mlynn"

Sure, her links from her website are affiliate links, but at least the information is free. I'm not here to promote mlynn or anything else, but when you tell me that "It takes people months if not years to get a good list of paid survey sites," I can agree with that, but I think that this information can be conveyed freely.
  18. Silverstone: Thanks for the advice, CashSurveysOnly.

No Problem.

Silverstone: I also looked at another website that includes free information from a poster here known as "mlynn"

I don't want to rain over anyones parade but most of these sites that offer you free lists and have affiliate links have a different agenda. That agenda being promoting sites with high affiliate payouts. This will cause many of those sites to link to other sites which have higher payouts and have nothing to do with paid surveys.

Silverstone: when you tell me that "It takes people months if not years to get a good list of paid survey sites," I can agree with that, but I think that this information can be conveyed freely.

True, you can get a lot of things for free on the web for example "free business cards" but there are strings attached such as it has to say "vistaprint" on it or whatever company is giving it out for free. If you want to remove that from the card so that it looks more professional or if you want to add your logo to the card then there is a charge for that. So you see you can get things for free but to get good and quality that has a price.
  19. mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: I don't want to rain over anyones parade but most of these sites that offer you free lists and have affiliate links have a different agenda. That agenda being promoting sites with high affiliate payouts. This will cause many of those sites to link to other sites which have higher payouts and have nothing to do with paid surveys.

CashSurveysOnly,

Not all websites that offer free lists have your so called "agenda".... There are honest people on this planet, and yes I make few bucks off my site but I don't promote scam/spam sites. Of course I know many of those scam/spam sites offer high commissions, that's why you see so many sites promoting them, but I am NOT one of those who just want to make money no matter what!
  20. mlynn: Not all websites that offer free lists have your so called "agenda".... There are honest people on this planet, and yes I make few bucks off my site but I don't promote scam/spam sites. Of course I know many of those scam/spam sites offer high commissions, that's why you see so many sites promoting them, but I am NOT one of those who just want to make money no matter what!

Please note that I did not point you out. In my previous post I wrote

CashSurveysOnly: most of these sites that offer you free lists and have affiliate links have a different agenda.

I used the word most.