What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: Please note that I did not point you out. In my previous post I wrote

CashSurveysOnly:
    most of these sites that offer you free lists and have affiliate links have a different agenda.

I used the word most.

I felt the need to response to your post, because your post was referring to a comment that relates to my site, and even though you didn't "point out" and you used word most, your post does imply (or at least that is my impression) something that is not true about my site.
  2. mlynn: I felt the need to response to your post, because your post was referring to a comment that relates to my site, and even though you didn't "point out" and you used word most, your post does imply (or at least that is my impression) something that is not true about my site.

This is what a forum is all about stating your opinion and defending what you think is right.
  3. mlynn

mlynn Member

CashSurveysOnly: This is what a forum is all about stating your opinion and defending what you think is right.

I am not stating my opinion, I am stating the fact.

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "defending what you think is right", In fact I don't think there is "right" and "wrong" involved here.
  4. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

Hey CashSurveysOnly, just curious; have you used the survey sites on your site? If so, how much money have you made with them?

Thanks in advance.
  5. Silverstone: Hey CashSurveysOnly, just curious; have you used the survey sites on your site?

YES

Silverstone: If so, how much money have you made with them?

A LOT.

Silverstone: Thanks in advance.

No Problem.
  6. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

CashSurveysOnly: A LOT.

Well, you really didn't answer my question, and frankly I can't dismiss the possibility that you could be a liar.
  7. Silverstone: Well, you really didn't answer my question

I thought I did answer you question. I will not disclose the amount that I make from paid surveys. I am sorry you did not get the answer that you were looking for.

BTW.

Silverstone: I can't dismiss the possibility that you could be a liar.

Thanks for the compliment and for giving me the benefit of the doubt.
  8. Silverstone

Silverstone New Member

CashSurveysOnly: Thanks for the compliment and for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

In these matters, Doubt is my middle name.
  9. Silverstone: Doubt is my middle name

It may be your middle name but that does not make me a liar.

But thanks for the compliment anyway.
  10. mlynn

mlynn Member

Silverstone: I also looked at another website that includes free information from a poster here known as "mlynn"

Hi Silverstone,

I hope you find the information on my site helpful. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to help. [​IMG]
  11. dannyboy22

dannyboy22 New Member

You could try Yougov. That does pretty short surveys for about ??1 per time.
  12. dannyboy22: You could try Yougov. That does pretty short surveys for about ??1 per time.

You Gov has a few sites one for people from the UK and another for US residents and the pay $$.
  13. fatman

fatman New Member

Over the last month I have tried about 10 or so different free survey sites. Most of them pay little to nothing (or in credits and you need thousands in order to obtain anything, which takes way too long). There are only two sites that have really paid me anything. InboxDollars has earned me about $10 over the month, which isn't that impressive. Opinion Outpost seems to be the highest paying, but I don't qualify for most of the surveys because of my demographics for some reason. So out of about 10 available surveys, I qualified for maybe 3. This site has earned me about $10 too. From my experience this month, I don't think that surveys are worth my time, but others seem to be making more, so good luck to everyone that tries. [​IMG]
  14. SurveyTaker

SurveyTaker New Member

Hi,
    I have been taking surveys for the past 5 years and I have made quite a bit from sites that you can sign up for and you don't have to pay a dime, instead they pay you! I have never paid one red cent to any site for a list of sites to sign up for surveys, nor would I ever, and I have made A LOT! To be honest, its all about how much time and effort you put into taking surveys and if your demographics match the criteria that a particular survey requires..that will determine how muvh you make..From my own experience, LightSpeed panel, Opinion Outpost, IPSOS, Mindfieldonline, greenfieldonline, MyView, Global Opinion Panel (Synovate), SurveySpot, SurveySavvy, ACOP, Mysurvey.com, PineCone Research all pay. There are many more as well, but I am signed up with so many I can't recall all of the names at this time. I have also done several paid online focus groups and bulletin boards as well, and you will find that those pay lots more..you can make anywhere from $50-$150 and sometimes more depending on the company sponsoring the focus group or bulletin board study. Some of the sites I listed above will send special invitations to join other specialized panels that your demographics are a match for, once you have signed up with them. It really can be lucrative if you stick with it and take all or most of the surveys that are sent to you. Most of this has probably been covered here before, but make sure you update your profile if your demographics change to keep your profile current, and give it at least a month before you will start to see an increase in the amount of survey invites that you receive.

Hope this was helpful!
  15. fatman: Over the last month I have tried about 10 or so different free survey sites. Most of them pay little to nothing (or in credits and you need thousands in order to obtain anything, which takes way too long).

It seems like you are not signed up to good survey sites.

fatman: InboxDollars has earned me about $10 over the month,

Inboxdollars is not a paid survey site.

fatman: Opinion Outpost seems to be the highest paying,

There are many survey sites out there that are better than Opinion Outpost.

fatman: so good luck to everyone that tries.

Thanks
  16. fatman

fatman New Member

CashSurveysOnly, what are the good sites then? After reading this thread about sites I have tried all the ones that claim to be good. I haven't been doing them for very long and plan on continuing with them to see if the payouts get better, though. After being scammed before, I'm not too sure about sites where I have to pay to join...so I'm not so sure I'll try the link in your signature right away. It does look appealling though, so maybe I'll try it someday. Anyway, sorry if I discouraged anyone. Good luck to us all with surveys. [​IMG]
  17. mlynn

mlynn Member

fatman: Over the last month I have tried about 10 or so different free survey sites.

Maybe you can sign up with more - there are more good ones out there. Currently I am with about 100 legitimate paid survey sites, a few paid offer sites, and a few PTR (paid to read email) sites. I know 100 sounds quite alot, but once you take time join them (maybe a couple of days/few days), you will receive more surveys.[​IMG]
  18. fatman: CashSurveysOnly, what are the good sites then? After reading this thread about sites I have tried all the ones that claim to be good.

You should not limit yourself to this thread there are many good threads in this forum, look around and you will find good information.

fatman: I haven't been doing them for very long and plan on continuing with them to see if the payouts get better,

Nothing is easy, just stay consistent and you will succeed.

fatman: I'm not too sure about sites where I have to pay to join...so I'm not so sure I'll try the link in your signature right away.

Lets split up the above comment. Never pay to join a paid survey site, I am a big believer in that. Paying for a list or for a directory of paid survey sites is another thing.

There are many reasons why people would pay for a list some reasons include the fact that people don't have the time to do the research and find the survey sites on their own. Others don't know how to do the research. Then there are those that got so many scammy and spammy emails that they don't want to sign up to any more survey sites unless they know that its good. This is where a good paid survey directory comes into play, you need to make sure that you sign up to one that is legit and that only list cash paying survey sites.

fatman: Anyway, sorry if I discouraged anyone. Good luck to us all with surveys.

Don't worry, this is the beauty of this forum people expressing their opinion. You are also entitled to your own.
  19. workaholic

workaholic New Member

To get paid you have to go through the offers, does this free surveys really pay off.Can anybody tell me if they actually made money without actually accepting the offers for a free trial.
  20. fatman

fatman New Member

Workaholic, I don't think that most people "accept" the offers. I try to stay away from the offers and stick to the surveys (when I occasionally do those). I believe that most people pay for the free trial and then quickly cancel, this way they get credit for it, but don't have to pay.