What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

jberri12, I am curious as to how much time you spend daily to make $100-$150 per month. I am in know way trying to knock doing surveys, I have tried them myself, but it seemed that a whole lot of time was being spent for little return. Just curious as to whether I was going about it all wrong.

2. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

Sorry for the delayed response. I did some calculations recently and it works out to about 1 hour a day. I would say I probably get about 20 invites per day, of which I qualify for about 4, at an average of about 15 minutes per survey. Yes, the effective hourly rate is about 1/2 of US minimum wage (around $4/hour), but it is a way to make extra income. I don't think anyone who has tried doing paid surveys thinks you can make full-time income, it's just one method to make extra income, IMHO.

I will say that it does take some experience and practice to do the surveys efficiently. That bumps up your hourly rate a bit.

3. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Thanks for the reply back that is way less time than what I had initially thought. I don't think that doing surveys is for me but that isn't bad when compared to trying to work an MLM that most people do not succeed at. At least once you get rolling with knowing how to do surveys, as long as you put in the time you know you should earn the money.

It's not for me because I would not have the time for it but sounds great for some as an additional avenue for earning money.

Chad

4. I think that paid surveys are not really the best return on your investment (time investment).

There are so many things that you can get involved with that will give you a legitimate income stream and are a pleasure to do.

I guess to each his own. Just my 2 cents.

5. S Chakraborty

S Chakraborty New Member

is there any option in India? no investment (except PC & Internet) but real income? I just don't like stair at Screen to popup new and sit infront of PC whole day :(
    Can anybody really guide me or people ?

6. When it comes to paid surveys, there are many sites that accept international panelists. But if you live in the US then you qualify to join more sites.