What are the most effective ways you guys used to promote your business

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Micah Armstrong, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Adrian

Adrian Member

Hi Micah. There are several ways to promote your Network marketing business. Some strategies involve online as well as offline.But the most important thing to remember Micah is that leads are the lifeline of your business. One fundamental thing to remember is that you want to put your offer in front of as many EYES as possible. Then you want people to call YOU not the other way around. In this industry your NETWORTH is determined by your NETWORK.

To your success.
  2. Hello,

This is a great question. I have found there are many different effective ways to get traffic. Some of the best in my opinion are Social Media, JV Giveaways, forums, and video marketing. I have found it best to learn and try to master one method at a time and then implement them one by one into your marketing.

Also, it depends on what your business is about as well. One great way to market for an online business is by actually marketing offline. For example, get some business cards made up with your URL of your website and a brief description of what your business is about. When ever you run into someone interested in your niche give them a card. Chances are they will hold onto it and will pass the information along to someone they know. Everyone know someone!!! You can start with your friends and family.

In addition, try out different traffic techniques and see which ones fit you best. What might work for one person may not be that effective for another. We all work differently and have different styles but regardless of the traffic technique always provide the best customer service possible and build your list.

Hope this helps... :)