What Are Your Goals With Your Success Money?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by UniqueB, Mar 27, 2013.

1. UniqueB

UniqueB New Member

Some of you guys are planning to just build more businesses, while some are planning to buy a house, or whatever. Honestly, I'm just now getting started. I'm only 20 years old, with an Associates degree in Administrative Health Care Management. I'm planning to buy a car, pay back these loans for my schooling, and who knows? Just stack up and make wise decisions later. More so, my main focus right now is a CAR! :eek: I really need a car, new or used. I need one.

So that's me, those are my goals. What are your goals? Is there anything in specific you're working to save up for? What do you plan on doing with your success money that you've earned?

Shane1234 and payment proof like this.
  2. I'm currently aiming for a steady income of $100,000 to give my family what it deserves.

Also I'd like to use some of the money to give back to the community and build some institutions that are really there to help people until they can help themselves. There are too many fake ones out there.

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I focus on paying the bills first, and also saving. I invest some money back into my sites and blogs as well.

4. Shane1234

Shane1234 New Member

Well my immediate goal is to generate enough income to retire my whole family. My family has been working too hard for too long so this is my gift to them. However, I have long term goals that are a little more philanthropic. I want to build schools that give proper education to the new generation. The type of education that instills morals and values into the hearts of mankind. Ethics is what separates the civilized from savagery. People killing each other and hurting each other are all due to a lack of ethics and morals. I will build schools all over the world which will instill a value system in the minds of the next generation. This I believe is the start to world peace!

5. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

Honestly, I'm thinking big. I want to be a millionaire, not because I'm greedy. But because I want to have a better life for myself and for my family.

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

My goal, and I am putting this to the forum and the universe, is to earn $10,000 per month with the current network marketing company that I am in. I will do what ever it takes and be persistent.

Then I will buy a new car because the one I have now needs to go at some point.

And I plan to give 10% of every dollar I earn to charity for the rest of my life.

7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I love network marketing MLM because your success is the result of others success. My goal has and is to be a great success and leader in mlm because that would mean I've helped others achieve goals of debts paid, cars brought, homes moved into, travel, and income that flows when "life comes at you fast."

The power of automated residual income takes work but is very rewarding. It took me 3 years, after I got serious, to find the one that clicked real solid for me. I built it got paid automated weekly and monthly residual income. Now I'm doing all over again with a new company (cause things happen) while still getting a fat check from the old company. That's the power and potential of MLM!

You can make home business success happen if you do what needs to be done and don't hope things will get done. Fail forward to make a fortune!

8. whitney black

whitney black Member

My ultimate goal is to become a millionaire and help my friends and family get out of their current situations, while at the same time building a life and family for myself! :) Good luck to you.

9. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

I guess age has made me realize that life isn't about money. Of course, we need it to survive in this world, but we need other things, too.
    My goal is to make enough money to home school all my grandchildren. I teach at a local college and am mortified at what incoming students don't know. Public education is sadly lacking.
    If I have my way....my grandkids will be webmasters before they graduate from high school!:)

10. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

With the tools and tutorials available today for building websites, your grand kids could be webmasters before they get to high school. :)

Hermas

swampqueen32 likes this.
  11. swampqueen32

swampqueen32 Member

The only hold up might be their teacher! :LOL:

12. Art

Art Member

I totally agree! For me it is about the financial freedom and the feelings that come with it! Not having a boss! Creating a better quality of life for me and my family...
    So it is not about money, more about what money can give you - both in terms of material things and 'a peace of mind' so to speak...

swampqueen32 likes this.
  13. Aaleeyah

Aaleeyah New Member

I think we should definitely make some noble services of helping needy with some part of your money.