What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sriz, Sep 3, 2013.

1. CalUnited

CalUnited New Member

I think being licensed puts one at an advantage over others in terms of business opportunities. I chose to become a licensed insurance broker a few years back and started an independent insurance agency from my home office. It took a minimal amount of funds to start. Of course, business was slow at first but I was looking for stable growth, not so much a booming business. It's less stress this way, I guess. I can't say that it's easy. It's actually quite hard in a sense that this type of business needs tons of marketing. The work is quite satisfying as I focus on providing professional service with personal attention and build trust among my clients that way. The independence and flexibility in work schedule cannot be beat.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

When you look at long term prospective businesses, think of pain relief industry which is a multi-billion dollar industry given 70 million baby boomers market is largest target market of all. When you evaluate trends and try and get before the next one, pain industry is growing despite long term recession. When people are in pain, they will spend whatever to get relief. With more people exercising as well, working out, running, sports, the strains and sprains are another huge growth market to target. Always follow the growing trends is how I evaluate any business opportunity, it has to be long term as I see it.

Good luck to all,

3. kingam

kingam New Member

It's hard to say right now... but i think some people should watch out for affiliate marketing companies.... I feel like The total takeover is a new and upcoming one and from the looks of it, ITS BOOMING!!!

payment proof likes this.
  4. My V Team

My V Team New Member

Green Energy and Solar will still be big. We have just begun to scratch the surface. Deregulation of the energy business is the biggest transfer of wealth since the telecom industry broke up. Just wait until you see your next electric bill (especially on the east coast) then you will see the demand for lower priced energy supply or even lower cost for solar. Then I am sure 10 years from now, there will be something discovered that will make solar panels obsolete.

CCollins and payment proof like this.
  5. Rosa Nunez

Rosa Nunez New Member

I agree with you Noelle.

6. GenesisB

GenesisB New Member

Honestly, one that is ten years ahead of its time at this moment.

How will the world look like 10 years from now?...

I honestly think that there will be more poverty then ever before, in America especially. (not being a pessimist)

The job market is going to take a subtle nose dive due to the political programs that are being implemented, many small biz owners are going to be forced to shut down shop, which in turn is going to cause for unemployment to spike. I believe that its going to be any business that will inspire hope into people through their products or services.

The home based industry generally does well during tough economic times...And in my opinion tough economic times are coming, and only those positioned correctly (who's products or services will be relavent in accordance with those times) will succeed.

7. unstoppblmrktng

unstoppblmrktng New Member

Whatever business you maybe in for as long you have passion and focus, it would boom in less than 10 years.

Joshonpurium likes this.
  8. NPM

NPM New Member

With corporate downsizing and general dissatisfaction amongst workers with pay and conditions I think home based business has a solid future. It really is in its infancy.

9. Vidal

Vidal New Member

Hello,

That is a great question, and definitely something having to do with computers, online etc... I think the mobile business is the next big thing. I was reading an article friends on how so many businesses today don't have a mobile website. We all know how almost everyone has a cellphone, so these businesses can promote what they are selling through their cellphone. I think that is a great idea, what do all of you think?

10. LookFabin45

LookFabin45 New Member

If anyone can predict anything, I want there number? LOL!

That being said, I think that internet marketing is something that we will see for a long time. Everything is viral, and viral is where it's at, whether it's from a computer (which will be obsolete soon) or some sort of "smart" gadget. People are time restricted. Anything that will give them money and more time is where it's at and will be at in my opinion. It's the time of wanting it "now" and quick.

11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, my electric bill went up 123% in NE for last two months, and with current EPA attack on coal emissions, and then add onto this the crisis in middle east where oil prices per barrel are now at near record highs, then add onto these disasters the inflation rates rising and we are all in big trouble.

Deregulation helps, and I too have jumped on telcom in the past, and now utlilities deregulation, but the real problem is our government which is out of control and is creating one crisis after another which is killing American businesses. Having been involved in the alternate energy arena for decades, yes, solar prices have come down thanks to China dumping low cost solar on market, but even with reduced cost, solar is not the answer for the majority who cannot even afford their current utility bills, never mind spending tens of thousands to convert their homes to solar.

Given current depressed economy whereby the first quarter report of a 2.9% decline GNP, the worst decline since records were kept starting in 1949, WE THE PEOPLE are in DEEP DOODOO. Solar and wind all sound wonderful, but if so, then why is the recession the longest lasting in history? Even with more natural gas being extracted in U.S. it has still not helped the economy, so as I see it, our problems are way more severe and green energy has been set back a decade due to Solyndra solar scam, and Enron before that where trading carbon credits became nothing more than a gov. supported ponzi, so going green has gotten a black eye over the past decade.

Success to all,

12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, time and money remain high on the list of most important issues we are all focused on in these tough economic times where the recession is never ending. The internet is no doubt one of the most important tools one can utilize in building their home based businesses, and as we are seeing, the smart phones are going to put a huge dent in PC sales as they get more and more powerful, and smarter every day. Laptops as well will soon be replaced by tablets, so the market is changing for sure.

Success to all,

13. Vanessa Deifel

Vanessa Deifel New Member

Wireless technology, specifically cell phones, is a relatively recession proof industry. They have evolved and grown over the last ten years to the point where people now carry a personal computer in their pocket. However, if you talk to most people, they will turn off their cable, even lose their house, before they will disconnect their cell phone. It is their one connection to the world at large....via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, text, voice calls, etc.

I see changes coming to the wireless industry; such as, a demand from customers to return to unlimited data and no contracts. However, the industry as a whole will survive and flourish. This is due to the continued evolution of uses for wireless connections. Living in a technology and data driven world that demands ever evolving innovation and fast, reliable, on-the-go access, the wireless industry is expected to continue to grow 86% in the next five years from approximately 6.8 billion subscribers to over 50 billion wireless subscribers (Plunkett Research, 2014).

Stephen Michael likes this.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

CANNABIS!!
    Anything to do with the legitimate marketing of this product will be wide open.

This is THE largest cash crop in the USA.

It has value as food, clothing, housing, textiles, etc. To say nothing of medicine.

And yes, the recreational value (just like the entertainment industry, recreational MJ use is a "forever" market) - to include simple relaxation to aids in exercise.

Pain relief? Guess what!?!

There is even a legitimate religious use...

It is a product that has been in demand for thousands of years and is only increasing in use.

AND - YOU CAN GROW IT YOURSELF!!
    That alone is something no industry I know of can match for such a valuable product...

Those here who predict doom for the US economy I think are very much underestimating the American people alone, to say nothing of our constitution and economic systems.

But if there is but one product that could "save" our economy, cannabis would have to be it!

Along that line, one should review American history and how the tobacco plant saved Jamestown and perhaps even made the colonies viable.

The people of my generation will not allow this plant to remain illegal another 10 years!
    The new generation too realizes how silly this war on drugs is!

The rest of the world will not allow this plant to remain illegal another 10 years!

In any event, if you are not up on the MANY inherent values of this plant do some googling...

But yes, anything in the Cannabis market will definitely be "booming" 10 years from now, imho...

You heard it here first!!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  15. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed,

Once again we can see how greedy politicians stopped hemp and cannabis back in 30's, interesting history for those who really want to learn about the value of hemp, and the health benefits. Cool history of hemp video to watch is at
    http://anamericanbetrayal.com/CP1/9016938

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

16. floridalady

floridalady New Member

The discount benefits plan business is the best opportunity to make money today and in the future. There are millions
    of people that do not have a health or dental plan. There will always be a need for discount benefits plans.

17. CCollins

CCollins New Member

I agree with My V team. Our country and the world is full of consumers and all types of consumption comes from energy. Without natural gas & electric services people, the internet, wireless devices, almost anything you can think of could not function. No matter where the energy is produced (green or coal or gas) it will always be bought. With Energy Deregulation spreading across the country and eventually worldwide you can get in on the ground floor now and in 10 years be riding the wave.

18. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

The question is, what business will be BOOMING!

Cannabis/Hemp products are only just now getting rolling (!!).

After legalization is a non-issue we will see what BOOM really means!

A lot of the businesses mentioned are ALREADY in full gear and will likely not see the TREMENDOUS growth of the Cannabis/Hemp industry.

This is a long suppressed market potential that will truly BOOM when it is finally unleashed!

Ten years seems just about right for it to be at maximum BOOM too!

19. Greg Ballew

Greg Ballew New Member

Enfiniti Global, they are the marketing company for Entrust Energy Out of Houston Texas
    They will be around for a long time. Green Energy is on the move and not going nowhere.
    With Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and Google Investing in the Green Energy Movement I figured
    They must know something we don't and I got into a Green Energy Business. I would rather say
    Glad I Did and not Wish I Had!

20. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Having been in the alternative energy, or now referred to as green energy, yes, there are those who will pay more for green energy, but not the masses, especially in this economy. So as I have learned, it is all about saving money first and foremost, and any business which can save the average person money will endure forever, not just short term.

Deregulation is not new, and although I have done well over the years since first deregulation of telcom industry, I evaluate them all ever since, and just as we now see deregulation in the energy utilities, it has been a slow row to hoe as I have seen. There have been many bumps in the road to full deregulation, and for good reason, high power lobbyists protecting the power house utilities companies.

Bottom line, most of these deals charge a distributor fee like ACN which was telcom who now added utilities, Viridian charges to join, so I must say, your company is also free to join, so that should help. I am with North American Power which covers my area, plus is an American company, also offering free distributorships and websites, but sadly, also does not cover every state at this time making internet marketing more difficult. Few will purchase these dubious energy credits which are used to fill in the blanks while waiting for states to open, so this strategy is worthless to most who are looking to save money.

Haaving evaluated them all, most will only save you a small percentage over your local utility, so unless you can sign up hundreds, which takes a ton of time and effort, most will not earn the hyped up incomes promoted. Not to say you can't make money, I have been able to cover my cost of electricity after first year, so is it worth it, yes, as long as you don't have to pay several hundred a year to become an agent distributor, so given your program is free as well, glad to learn about the competition, hadn't heard of Enfiniti, which is probably because it is not in my area yet. Any company which charges you to become an agent distributor is not the plan for me, so for those who are being hit up on Viridian, save your money, so with free to join companies only for the programs and savings are all the same.

Success to all,

TJamMoneyMan likes this.