What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sriz, Sep 3, 2013.

1. CKC

CKC New Member

Hi Greg,

Is there any way to watch the video without having to enter your information?

Sincerely,
    CKC :)

2. florbags

florbags Member

I think online stores will boom 10 years from now. Any business that use the Internet will definitely boom.

3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

The funeral business will be booming too. As the population of the world continues to grow, there will be a lot more who need to be buried or cremated.

Not meaning to sound too ghoulish here.

4. totojerry

totojerry Member

I think for now and years to come, MLM business will be the best. MLM change lives of many people around the world in a very short time. So join Successful Networkers right now !!

5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

The problem with energy is that is IS expensive and NOBODY wants to pay for it.

People will happily pay MILLIONS for a house but want FREE energy if they can get it.

Along with this is all the hardware to support it - engines, parts, tools, etc. To say nothing of the cost of development and the period of time until payoff.

ALL of this is already in place for fossil fuels, with firms ALWAYS in search of and actually finding new fossil fuel sources.

Plus of course, we are motivated to curtail our usage of this currently VERY practical fuel resource.

We are NOT going to run out of fossil fuel in 10 years, so I can NOT see much of a boom going on here...

We are obviously going to consume and PROFIT (at least the 1%'ers will!) from every particle of fossil fuel before new sources take over an theoretically "boom".

The powers that be don't even WANT alternative energy sources to "boom" - not while their pockets are silk lined with fossil fuel profits!

6. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

Want something that will still be here in 10 years...

Pick a Mega-Trend product. There's 6 of them.

Before you jump all over that however, you need to pick one that YOU
    are already spending money on. Why? Because like any other business
    you could start, you're not going to be "in profit" the day you start.

You will have work, marketing, etc. and you didn't start a business
    with the idea that you'd "get lucky" and find the "right 5 or 6 people"
    that would suddenly launch you into riches ... right?

If that's the plan, stick with buying lottery tickets.

So, you pick a Mega-Trend product that you already spend money in
    so it's not a new cash expense out of your current income and you
    can LAST ... while you get your new venture off the ground.

There's a lot of info, guessing, wishing ... out there. Most trying to
    convince you it's easier than it is.

But when you hit it ... it's awesome. There is no lifestyle like it.

Listen to common sense and reality and you'll be fine.

payment proof likes this.
  7. Syll Onajobi

Syll Onajobi New Member

10 Years from now, the Wellness Industry will be on Top of Booming Business Pyramid. Trevo is such Unmatched Product and Business Opportunity that will be producing crazy Millionaires 10 Years from Now. Come onBoard the Trevo Flight Now!

8. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

The only "miss giving" I have about putting all my "eggs" in the
    Wellness Category, which IS one of the 6 Mega Trends, is this.

We call it the "Band-aid & Aspirin Effect" for describing what happens.

It's also the same thing that happens in the Diet & Weight Loss category,
    which again ... is another one of the 6 Mega Trends. Again, subject to
    the same effects.

People are creatures of operating off what we call the "Tipping Point"
    that comes up in life. Simply saying, until people reach something
    happening in their life that CREATES a "Tipping Point" ... they don't
    act.

And once they FIX that "Tipping Point" (think putting a band-aid on
    or taking an aspirin) ... they STOP acting.

So ... health and wellness, while are mega trends, the average person
    will take some kind up supplement for "more energy" or to "feel better"
    but once they DO ... what happens?

They stop taking the stuff!

Same with weight loss programs. Lose the weight OR plateau and
    stop losing ..... they stop!

When they stop .... so does your income.

What you want is, something that is ALSO a Mega Trend category
    and that ONCE YOU HAVE THEM as a customer or distributor,
    they STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PURCHASE and go into what
    we know to be "Unconscious Buying".

There's a few products like that. They like it ... they were ALREADY
    consuming it ... they KEEP BUYING IT ... and USING IT ... no matter
    what else is going on, no matter how they feel, no matter if they are
    losing weight, making money, or anything else.

That creates what we call "Forever Money" and ... it's what you want
    10 years from now.

Just2EZ likes this.
  9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Easy, any health oriented business will be booming for decades as more people are getting older and more people will not be able to afford healthcare. If you watch the market trends as I have, health products like dicount prescriptions, TelaDoc, nutritional supplements, pain relief, air purification for growing allergies and asthma, never mind pollution, water filter systems, these are the growth industries I focus on and they are sustaining a steady growth for years.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless, Now You Can Have Both

Success to all,

10. hugservant

hugservant New Member

Gadgets and smart technologies will boom in the next 10 years. We can even notice today that our things and electrical devices are turning into smart devices. But lets not forget the health industry and diet. More people are getting more sick and fat.

11. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, in fact, speaking of health and technology, I was just reading about a heart monitor which works with an app on your smart phone. Another is working on blood glucose monitoring using a sensor worn on skin and also using smart phone app. which eliminates need for blood prick tests, something diabetics hate when monitoring their blood sugar levels. Smart phones are getting smarter every month, I control my home and office security systems with smart phone, and soon, a new super secure matrix, bio-optic scanner and high level incription for banking is launching.

Success to all,

12. hugservant

hugservant New Member

Wow, a smart phone operated security system. how i wish i could also have that kind of security at home. well we have a guard at home called olie, she's a loyal dog and good friend. someday she will become fulltime friend.

13. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

It is pretty cheap to have security monitor at home, as long as you have internet, and if you don't won't to purchase a monitor, you can use your laptop, just point it to main entrance and it can transmit in real time to your smart phone. I have a loyal dog too, but he is too friendly, so he would help the crooks take things out by holding the door. lol

Success to all,

14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

I just got wind of a new company forming by previous owner of Herbalife, this is big, it is in trillion dollar industry which everyone already uses every day. Care to guess what it is? Multi million dollars behind it, plus 90000 sq. ft. facility opens next month in U.S., CAN and Mexico to follow, sure got my attention, especially knowing CEO bailed out Herbalife when CEO died several years ago and they were going nowhere.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

15. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

E-Commerce for sure!
    It's going to be very interesting how advertisements are going to work in future as society relies and gets more knowledgeable about the internet.

For example banners used to be a big thing few years ago, these days people don't even pay attention to banners.
    Very interesting to see how advertising is going to develop.

YAGOOFT and payment proof like this.
  16. Justin Woitena

Justin Woitena New Member

Logistics and distribution - Everything sold in america will one day come from overseas and they will need warehouses and logistics to get all of these imported goods to the Wal-Mart stores :)

17. eclicx

eclicx New Member

According to my research and information I think robotics or Robo-Programming is going to be a successful business. From last so many years Many universities are aiming to attract students towards AI, the results are clearly visible. people have already started to use robots in many professions either to increases the profit or to make there tasks easier.

18. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Security, Automation, E-commerce, and Logistics and distribution are all good ones I think. Some compliment the others in a sense. For example, as E-commerce grows, finding ways to automate may help expand your reach. Logistics and distribution get the end product where it is supposed to go.

Additional online security would be required as well. If you make a lot of money and get a nicer house, then you would need more security at home and you could monitor that via the Internet. :)

YAGOOFT likes this.
  19. The Beast

The Beast New Member

As far as MLM Companies go, then I would be inclined to feel that ACN is a Company that'll get stronger in the next 10 Years.

There are many reasons, but the main two that stand out is the Global Expansion of the Company and the fact that the products are mostly essential services which will always be needed.

With Health Products and the like, you have to look for a niche market and expect people to try something they have never tried before. With essential services, you are simply asking people to continue what they are doing & using but simply change their supplier in exchange for a handsome saving.

Unless the world returns to using Firewood, Coal and sending handwritten letters & telegrams, it is impossible for the market to saturate whereas this is not the case with all other non-essential products.

20. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Nothing mentioned here will top the Cannabis industry once it's fully legalized in the USA.

Cannabis is already the largest cash crop as an illegal enterprise.

Nothing will stop it becoming fully legal WORLDWIDE, inside of 10 years!

You heard it here first...!
    :rolleyes:

shesback likes this.