What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sriz, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Oursizzledotcom

Oursizzledotcom New Member

The largest group of consumers in the world is 'the baby boomers'. What they want for the last 70 years has led every single retail trend on the planet. In 10 years time the youngest of them will be 62 and the eldest will be 80. Figure out what these folks need and you may well have your answer (there are one Billion of them!). My suggestions would be end of life Law products, Wills Trusts etc; Health and Nutrition(this is my field); Care facilities; Funeral plans and services etc etc you get the idea.

Regards

Robert

John_Moore likes this.
  2. Sam Britton

Sam Britton New Member

I predict that as the majority of people that understand the benefits and have the courage to leave full time employment increases, so the network marketing industry will start to thrive. Times are changing and to have a full time job is becoming a thing of the past. We have so much work to do though as too many people still believe its the only way.

There is a better way. Anyone involved in network marketing can be successful if they have belief and faith in themselves and just do a little every day. It doesn't matter what the company is or the products are, its the individual that will make the difference. This business is booming now and will be in ten years from now and beyond.

John_Moore and Will Phillips like this.
  3. WorkAtHome_Pam

WorkAtHome_Pam New Member

Affiliate Marketing!

Honestly I don't see this going anywhere EVER! Once you learn how to promote products successfully for a commission, you can always change products as things "evolve."

The reason I feel so strongly about this is simple, it makes sense for companies to get their product out through an affiliate commission as opposed to advertisements. When you think about what a television ad costs, or radio broadcasting, magazines, etc....these companies can only hope it pays for itself and actually creates a profit.

When they hire affiliates to do all the marketing for them, they know exactly what they are getting for their money. If Verizon pays an affiliate 50 bucks for sending them a new 2 year contract, Verizon's "bean counters" have already ran the numbers and know that this is a good investment for them. The affiliate is happy with 50 bucks a pop, so they will continue putting forth the effort, and the relationship is mutually beneficial.

I cannot see affiliate marketing doing anything but expanding in the future, it is just smart business. So when you know how to drive the traffic from point A to point B, you will always be able to adapt your niche to what is trending at that time.

"It all sounds good in my head!" lol

John_Moore and Will Phillips like this.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed,

When I first got involved with affiliate marketing back in the mid 90's when it all begain, it was an amazingly profitable business opportunity. I promoted several affiliate programs, and still do today, but with the increased competition, there are deminshing returns given the same effort to promote affiliate programs. Like everything, what use to work no longer means it will work today, never mind ten years from now. Yes, I still make money promoting affiliate programs, even started my own years ago with great success, but again, competition is fierce, and unless you spend a ton of time keeping your affiliate links on top of search engines, or pay for advertising, and that can be very expensive as I learned, never mind less and less effective.

Bottom line, with all the thousands of affiliate programs out there, you must choose wisely which ones to promote, and in my experience, you have to look for what the masses are already familiar with, look for products everyone in the world are using and can benefit from. You have to appeal to the masses internationally as I have learned. The small niche markets which I specialized in originally are long gone, saturated, and most are now just small income producers today.

As example, I did tremendously well with Dish which paid $50. a customer for years, and as satellite was the only competition for cable at the time, this was a huge money maker for thousands, but then Dish pulled the carpet out from under affiliates, POOF, my revenues from this program vanished overnight. I was disturbed over this move by Dish for I had spent a ton of money promoting my websites with Dish promotions on them. In fact, I bought a domain of Best Direct Dish Satellite to promote Dish on, and then Dish tried to scare me with trademark infringement threats a few months ago as I am using it against them now. lol I beat Microsoft threats several years ago for using micro in a domain I had, so I know the game these giants use against us little people, so I told Dish to stick it. Dish Network is trademarked, but not Dish alone, just so you know how these companies operate with their threats assuming we are all uneducated. I offered to sell my domain to them, and I have heard nothing.

Not to bore you with details, but think about it, more than a few times I have been burned by these big companies I promoted as affiliate, and POOF, they were gone, so lesson learned, they are using us, then abusing us, so beware of putting too much time, money and effort into promoting affiliate programs of the big companies for they can pull the carpet out from under you in a flash. Affiliate marketing has been great for me personally for almost 20 years, but as I have learned, the market is changing, and now I look for residual income affiliates which pay well into the future, so choose wisely.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  5. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Probably SEO or MLM but any business could be booming for you if you find a way to earn a good amount of money out of it. It doesn't really depend on type of business, it depends on you.

29Mar likes this.
  6. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Consumables in, trash out... WASTE DISPOSAL will continue to boom!

:cool:

YAGOOFT and Just2EZ like this.
  7. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

I know one that has been going strong for 17 years now and there is no sign of the growth slowing down. Actually, it is the reverse and speeding up. The business program is SFI and you'll see the link below in my signature so you know I'm not completely unbiased here.

The reason I can safely say that SFI will still be booming ten years from now is the amazing sales engine SFI has in TripleClicks. There are currently over 90,000 products that an affiliate can promote. Additionally, SFI provides all the training and tools needed to achieve and there is NO OBLIGATION to spend any money - ever.

Anyways, I'm sorry if that seemed spammy but you did ask about what will still be around 10 years from now and I'm certain this still will be. OTOH, I won't be still around because I expect I will be just laying on a beach somewhere.

Denis Presheva likes this.
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, couldn't agree more, advertising has been the lifeblood of business since the beginning of time and will endure till the end of time. Nothing is more important to any business person than to have cost effective advertising.

Success to all,

9. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Any business that is involved in bringing Bitcoin to the masses is on the right-side of history. We are sitting in this exact same cycle with a technology that has the potential to be even bigger than the Internet itself, but this time around it's going to happen much faster and as these new companies create their "browser moment" that will make Bitcoin easier to use, you will be kicking yourself for not leveraging what you know today!

Right now is such a crucial time as we continue to see the rise of this incredible technology that will have a profound impact on the entire world.

Smart money throughout the world is betting on Bitcoin to win... AND WIN BIG!

10. Larry Leaver

Larry Leaver New Member

Great Day,
    I can help with that question....The next BIG BOOM to last 10 years from now, exactly until 2110 is GCR(Global Coin Reserve). Here's why.... Bitcoin is a Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash system. It was implemented as a open source cod, released in Jan 2009. Bitcoin is often called the first cryptocurrency, although prior systems existed. Bitcoin is more correctly described as the first decentralized digital currency. In 2010, an exploit in an early bitcoin client was found that allowed large numbers of bitcoins to be created. Based on bitcoin's open source code, other cryptocurrencies started to emerge in 2011., which introduced Global Coin Reserve(a Upgrade).

In March 2013, bitcoin had a technical glitch that caused a fork in the block chain, with one half of the network adding blocks to one version of the chain and the other half adding to another. The core developers called for a temporary halt to transactions, sparking a sharp sell-off. Normal operation was restored when the majority of the network downgraded to version 0.7 of the bitcoin software., giving way to GCR which became more secure as far as glitches and technical issues!!!

Bitcoin Was at $1,100 USD on the NYSE for 1 BITCOIN!!!! Now its currently at 1BTC=$225
    Ladies and Gentlemen GCR is the EVOLVED Bitcoin as far as the more secured network.!
    Think about it... technology has taken cash to plastic before your eyes being something of a digital currency...If YOU was there before bitcoin hit the stock market and then took off YOU BE WEALTHY!...Well NOW is the Chance!!! Take ACTION with Global Coin Reserve!

Turn $70 into $70,000

payment proof and tmorrison like this.
  11. gordy05

gordy05 New Member

Definitely the Travel Industry which is an 8 Trillion Industry to date. In the next 10 years it is expected to double in size.

12. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Will also bet on VA, that type of new work will be more common in the future

13. yourplanb

yourplanb New Member

I would say the health and nutrition industry, and, network marketing. Not just saying that because I'm involved, but both industries are growing and only getting bigger.

14. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Probably the number one and two are weight loss and TV entertainment. Having researched them all, expecially recession proof businesses, people will spend billions on weight loss and even if on welfare they will all have a TV and cable or satellite. I always look at recession proof business opportunities first and foremost.

Success to all,

15. Cameoent

Cameoent New Member

Yagooft,

You are on point with most of your findings, but you still need eyeballs on your product or service. Without that your business will fail.

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Obviously, no business will succeed if you don't get in front of your potential customer, that is a given. And if eyeballs see my weight loss, sold, if I invite friends over to watch latest movie and they see it with their own eyeballs, sold, so I agree, if you cannot get your potential customers eyeballs on product or service, no sale is possible. Seeing is believing, and that is an absolute in all sales. Sure, some may be able to make a few sales without eyeballs, but my experiencein the on line or off line businesses, seeing is believing.

Success to all,

17. Duane_C

Duane_C New Member

Im not entirely sure what "type" of business will boom in the coming decade but I would hazzard a guess that technology will be at the centre of the majority of business's. With the change in how we do things in our daily lives and how business's deliver thier goods or services to customers there is a single factor present in everything... change. And with change comes the need for individuals and business's to adapt. If you built a business focused on adding value to others (ie: ways of managing the change process to stay ahead) i would say its definately a business that will be booming in the years to come.

18. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

I think the Business that Boom 10 years from now is MLM Business or Network Marketing business, because people now a days dont have a big capital to start up a big business...

19. Sarah27

Sarah27 New Member

Outsourcing, internet marketing, selling of information, self-help, health and happiness are all huge now and will continue to be huge as everyones main focus is to be the best version of themselves and create more time freedom in there lives.

20. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Hi Good day to all of us,

Just a thought, If you are going to study well and learn in the MLM business its, going to be a good our family. Some or most of the people in this industry join and quit immediately because they think that this kind of business getting rich quick, No work to be done, and they will sleep then the result is going okay..No kind business of is like that, we have to study and learn before we graduate in school and finish a degree..

I hope this helps a lot..