What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sriz, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Popche

Popche Member

The internet it is installed everywhere so electronics will be the best I think.

2. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Hi Popche,

Yes, your correct, In making business today we must use the technology or the power of the internet to make more money and building up a big business. As we can see, the excellent successful entrepreneurs today uses the internet by using a right system..

Best Regards,
    mar29

3. Mao L

Mao L New Member

Jewellery is one of the oldest industries in the world.
    As far back as you go in recorded history it was worn (currently 86% of the world wears it daily).
    It represented status, positions and important ceremonies etc etc
    It is in all cultures (that I can think of anyway) and I have lived on four continents and travelled pretty extensively.
    If it is high quality it is passed on for generations.
    Humans have always worn it an under our cultural programming I think there is a natural "showing" of self, as seen throughout much of the animal kingdom.
    After thousands of years, I don't think there will be any major change in humans globally wanting jewellery.
    In the direct sales it is not a saturated market.

Fashion, though ever changing, is also a market that will be there.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

The biggest industry of all is advertising, just look at the hundreds of millions being blown on elections. lol Simply put, from the beginning of time to the end of time, advertising ads up to billions every year. Since the internet has exploded the home based business industry, and since most cannot afford traditional advertising, never mind what use to work yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow, you have to stay up with the technology.

With the smart phone industry exploding, PC sales down as more and more people use their smart phone for everything, this is the one media which has yet to be fully exploited, until now. Check out a new SMS automated mobile app like no other for promoting and growing your business, whatever type of business you have. ICANGET2 is a NEW APP for smart phones which enables you to reach more prospects and customers without spending a fortune. In fact, if you can refer two, you are in for free in first month, plus money back guarantee if not satisfied. Just launching, get in now for a top position in passive referral 2X14 matrix. So powerful, so inexpensive, and earn a long term income passively.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  5. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

6. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

The market for "EDUTAINMENT" Software is GROWING about 30% a year.

"EDUTAINMENT"...The process of entertaining people @ the same time you are teaching them something, such as software that does this!

"Edutainment....have fun learning! Expand your mind while you enjoy the fun!!"

7. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

I am a Baby Boomer. I totally agree with you Marlese! All you have to do is go back and watch the trends

8. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

Educational and Training Systems that allow you to set at your computer and plugin. More important you can plug your team members in for more leverage. DUPLICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

9. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

Residual Income! AWESOME!!

10. homebusinessman

homebusinessman New Member

Information has been around for more than a thousand years, so it is a good guess it will be around for thousands of more years and at least 10. What would be the hot topic of the time is the answer. Information marketing will never go away. The Right Business For You

11. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Great point. :)

12. John Vianny

John Vianny Member

All the traffic would be on mobile.

There will be no desktop pc in the homes, and apps would be the primarly business of companies.

Every Companies would have an app, and augmented reality will be common. Domotics and everything surrounding us will be connected and most of business will be focused on programming objects which are essentialy a mixed of reality and virtuality.

13. callidon96

callidon96 New Member

I think the advertising industry will be on until centuries to come. Because no matter what awareness needs to be created for people and consumers to be aware of new products and services. regardless of the world's economy advertising as a business will still be rocking.

14. John Vianny

John Vianny Member

Of course Advertising would last forever: but since it's a fast-changing market, it will be very different from now, maybe more integrated in the daily-life objects.

15. motivate

motivate New Member

Internet Marketing will always be around even after 10 years. Internet marketing will just get better and better with
    time. And the Internet will be here as well.

16. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

And probably even more challenging :) (if things like panda and penguin are any type of future indicators).

17. John Vianny

John Vianny Member

Marketing will always be around.

IM will surely change in another thing: as an example the growing integration between reality and virtuality will be the most hot topic on the next years.

So there will be no "internet" and "offline" marketing, think about this: an advertising paper containing a url or a QR code, should be considered "offline"? Yeah the source is offline but the point and core strategy not

18. AnneSamantha

AnneSamantha Member

I thing working at home will just grow and grow people want time and location freedom, affiliate marketing I think will be high on the list.

19. Marcin Mochocki

Marcin Mochocki New Member

Hi,

I think Health and Wellnessthings, baby boomers go for it everyday from now. This branch will be profitable even in longer period of time.
    I've been into it for the last two years. Nanotechnology combined withe health business brings perfect financial effects.

20. homebusinessman

homebusinessman New Member

The business that has been around for thousands of years, and will be around for thousands more years is: buying low and selling high. Now we have the internet to make it easier. Sell on eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, etc.
    Get more details on work at home businesses: WORK AT HOME TODAY