What business would be booming 10 yrs after now?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sriz, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Popche

Popche Member

The internet it is installed everywhere so electronics will be the best I think.

2. 29Mar

29Mar New Member

Hi Popche,

Yes, your correct, In making business today we must use the technology or the power of the internet to make more money and building up a big business. As we can see, the excellent successful entrepreneurs today uses the internet by using a right system..

Best Regards,
    mar29

3. Mao L

Mao L New Member

Jewellery is one of the oldest industries in the world.
    As far back as you go in recorded history it was worn (currently 86% of the world wears it daily).
    It represented status, positions and important ceremonies etc etc
    It is in all cultures (that I can think of anyway) and I have lived on four continents and travelled pretty extensively.
    If it is high quality it is passed on for generations.
    Humans have always worn it an under our cultural programming I think there is a natural "showing" of self, as seen throughout much of the animal kingdom.
    After thousands of years, I don't think there will be any major change in humans globally wanting jewellery.
    In the direct sales it is not a saturated market.

Fashion, though ever changing, is also a market that will be there.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

The biggest industry of all is advertising, just look at the hundreds of millions being blown on elections. lol Simply put, from the beginning of time to the end of time, advertising ads up to billions every year. Since the internet has exploded the home based business industry, and since most cannot afford traditional advertising, never mind what use to work yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow, you have to stay up with the technology.

With the smart phone industry exploding, PC sales down as more and more people use their smart phone for everything, this is the one media which has yet to be fully exploited, until now. Check out a new SMS automated mobile app like no other for promoting and growing your business, whatever type of business you have. ICANGET2 is a NEW APP for smart phones which enables you to reach more prospects and customers without spending a fortune. In fact, if you can refer two, you are in for free in first month, plus money back guarantee if not satisfied. Just launching, get in now for a top position in passive referral 2X14 matrix. So powerful, so inexpensive, and earn a long term income passively.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.