What do you do when you only have an hour?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by JackieM293, Dec 4, 2010.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Read and post on this forum.
  2. katereber

katereber New Member

Biznurse: You are very welcome Kate! You have a great day too my friend!!
    I really appreciate all your help, I'm so thankful for your advice..
    Thank you so much for being so nice to me..
    Have a nice day Linda..[​IMG]
  3. mbasa

mbasa Member

I also have time constraints since I am still employed full-time. I plan most of my marketing off-line, so that I can just implement when I get online. For me, routine is important because if you follow a step by step approach, you can achieve a lot in an hour.
  4. zydd

zydd New Member

If you have only one hour, make sure that you don't start something that you can't finish in an hour! It's really hard to continue a half-finished task later. Do something that could be easily completed in an hour.
    If there is not such a task, you can browse forms for new ideas and opportunities.
  5. DannyGilbreath

DannyGilbreath New Member

I have found the most productive time for me is at 5 am. I get up before everyone else and I am able to be the most productive at that time without all of the distractions.

I also make sure that I am focusing on money making activity during that time. Not checking email etc.

Thanks for the topic Jackie

Danny
  6. frozensun11

frozensun11 New Member

JackieM293,

I loved what Rach72 said about relaxation sometimes being the best way to spend your time. That is sooo true, helps keep you sane and motivated and then when you do have more time to work you aren't so frazzled and can be more productive.

I also wanted to point out the benefit of not only learning from forums, but posting on forums as well. It's a great way to promote yourself and your brand as well as making contacts that you may collaborate with in the future!

Good luck,

Kelly
  7. Cesar Fasano

Cesar Fasano Guest

If you're starting, you should focus on getting educated and generating qualified leads for your business.

It all comes down to your priorities...

There's a high chance that you can stretch (at least a bit) your agenda and work a little bit more of time.

Otherwise, you'll never get momentum.

Once you have that momentun in place, then you can stay profitable with 1 or 2 hours doing by focusing on follow-ups and automating the rest.

good luck!
  8. cdthomas78

cdthomas78 New Member

I am new to working from home and there are days I find it very hard to have the time I need for my business. I try to tend to the most important stuff first and if other things can wait until the next day, then that is what I do. I am having more late nights but there are times I get so involved in my "job" that time seems to slip by. Good luck to you in finding a schedule that works for you.
  9. NetWizard862

NetWizard862 New Member

What I would rather NOT do if I had just one hour of time is planning, learning or reading. Though I do this a lot normally, doing this is not working on your business. Planning, reading and learning how to set things up is not working on your business. Do you get it? I mean do you really get it? Coz I did not realize this until very recently. If you end up doing any of this you must acknowledge that you have just decided to have a day with no work done. Planning, reading or learning do not bring you profit that day and each day of your life is another step either towards your goals or away from them.