What do you think about Melaleuca-The Wellness Co.

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by wes03004, Apr 12, 2006.

1. zippydmm

zippydmm New Member

$29 enrollment fee is refundable up to 120 days, sorry I didn't add that.

I just assumed that anyone giving it a shot, would outpace the 120 days, my mistake.

Of course, this makes the opportunity even more attractive to most people, and more risk free....other than the hassle of getting your money back. They don't make it easy, but it is available.

Just to be clear, I am giving this a shot. I need to make it work, but I am not going to sugar coat this for anyone. If I sign you up, you will know the good/bad and ugly, before you commit. That way, I know you have staying power.

Doesn't make any sense to entice people with pie in the sky bullcrap.

2. zippydmm

zippydmm New Member

TJ-

One thing that I have encountered during my extensive satisfaction research, is that most people seem to be satisfied and happy with Melaleuca products themselves. But disenchanted with the purchasing requirement and the business building aspect of it.

Have you seen or heard anything different

Also, what is your thought about the Blue Torch awards Melaleuca has won?

Even though I have signed on, I am still trying to come at it from all angles, which can only help me when I am hit with these questions as I try to build the business.

3. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

Zippy,

I think you are using the right approach being upfront and realistic with people that want to do the business or use the products. There is way too much smoke and mirrors with MLM and not enough solid marketing plans that people can duplicate.

Mark

4. zippydmm

zippydmm New Member

Mark-

Thanks for the positive feedback.

We will see how it goes....I haven't signed anyone up yet.

Just getting my feet under me.

5. Tac5Man

Tac5Man New Member

Say what you want about the access bar, I have worked out with it and without it. I feel the difference after a workout, as in NO soreness and more endurance. Look, I'm a 6'2" white boy and I couldn't dunk, after taking their vitamins and the access bar I can now dunk with ease (and I haven't been working out).

Yes, A lot of people are disheartened with having to order 35 points every month (the #1 killer in presentations), I explain it as follows.

If you didn't have to buy every month then you would have people enrolled and building a business without ever trying the products (or vary rarely) what you would end up having is a bunch of people building businesses without ordering, thus totally messing up the compensation plan.

6. zippydmm

zippydmm New Member

I've been taking the vitamins for a month now, still can't dunk.

7. melakelly

melakelly New Member

zippydmm: I've been taking the vitamins for a month now, still can't dunk.
    LOL! That's great zippydmm! Love it! I have been taking them for 5 months! You know at first I wasn't sure how they were doing, how they were affecting me, I noticed a difference, but really just wasn't sure......until I forgot to place them with my order one month and went 10 dayswithout them! UGH! I felt awful, seriously! I was sick, really groggy, and just could not get up in the morning. Needless to say I wasn't going to wait till my order the following month, placed an order for just my vitamins as soon as I could, but did go 10 whole days without them....won't do that again! LOL

I don't care what anyone says, their vitamins ARE different. My mom is a health nut and she has been shipping me vitamins for years. Calcium, Magnesium, Vit D, Vit A, Zinc, Vit B12, on and on, and never felt even the slightest bit difference, or better with all those from Vitamin World. NOPE!

[​IMG]

8. Kristian

Kristian New Member

Most people in Melaleuca are at the "bottom", spending money every month, not earning it. The fact that so many are willing to shop for months and years without any (or very little) compensation tells me they are choosing to shop there instead of their local grocery stores...because they like the brand.

I personally really like the brand but am biased because I've made lots of money with the company...but there's my .02

So does the classic MLM "first one in wins, last one in loses" apply at Mela? How about ACN, YTB, FHTM, PPL and 10,000 other MLMs?

9. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member