What Effective Classified Ads Sites Are You Using?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Niveen Salem, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:41 AM.

1. Niveen Salem

Niveen Salem New Member

Hi, I've never tried to effectively use classified ads to get leads. I know many great leaders and 6 figure income did. I previously tried Graiglist and a few more online sites in my specific city but it wasn't effective.

If you're using classified ads to generate leads for your business, what effective online sites do you use (if you don't mind sharing)?

Thank you,
    Niveen

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've tried classified sites but really didn't have great results. Things like SMM and SEO seem to produce higher quality traffic and leads. My opinion anyways.

3. Niveen Salem

Niveen Salem New Member

Thank you. I've got a blog and lots of my articles rank on the first page on google on specific keywords. Yet, the quality of the leads are not as expected. I've heard many are successful with classified ads, hence my question. Thanks for sharing.

payment proof likes this.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

You're welcome. :) My answer was based upon my experiences. There may be others on here who had better results with classified sites than I did.

Niveen Salem likes this.