What exactly is the Free Monthly Income system and 30 Day Challenge?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Empoleon, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Empoleon New Member

I've seen both terms used around the forums a bit, but I have no idea what they are or what they mean. That's if they're even a program to begin with.
  2. Sonni New Member

I don't know anything about the free monthly income system, but you can google it and do research to find the info. I do know something about the 30 Day Challenge which is free training on how to make money online. It really is free and the training is excellent, done by Ed Dale an accomplished internet marketer. You can google it as well to find Ed's blog and to Youtube to view his training video's.
  3. Empoleon New Member

http://www.freemonthlyincome.net/

I saw this when I did a Google search for Free Monthly Income. Don't know if it's the right one. Hopefully someone can chime in and give me an idea. I'll check out the 30 Day Challenge.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

There are so many programs out there and although I don't know much about the freemonthlyincome one I can vouch for the 30DC.

There is just not enough time to research everything out there - I don't have enough time the way it is to do everything I want to do!
    [IMG]
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

The free monthly income program was/is set up similar to the program Project Payday. Except it was designed to get one leveraged into a third party business, the first month free.

Since one-time pay biz opportunities are short lived, and all well established network marketing home business live and thrive along with its successful members based in monthly residual income generation and participation; the object with free monthly income was to jump start ones path to monthly residual income for free using the trial offer method well known by virtue of Project Payday.

I know all this because I put it together. The original successful program was call Free Online Cash System.
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

FreeCashMan: I know all this because I put it together. The original successful program was call Free Online Cash System.
    So is it still doing well for you? My hat's off to you man - that is way beyond my expertise. [IMG]

I had tried Project Payday way back when and I musta done something wrong as all I got was a ferocious headache. LOL[IMG]
  7. wealthbuilders New Member

Project Payday - I don't see a benefit to it. Free Monthly Income - never heard of.

30DC - great program. I went through it last year before I really go into online marketing. I learned a lot. It is free and if you can commit to a full 30 days of following the training and the homework, you can come out making some money...
  8. FreeCashMan Active Member

I still have the system available. However when the recession hit the plethora off good offers disappeared or changed. The best free offers, which I use now, are for USA persons. Can't effectively use the system for non-USA.

Of course, I'm active in other viable opportunities, but since it's so easy to do offers to get the free cash to get started in something small I keep it open for those that take an interest.
  9. PCRoger New Member

30 Day Challenge is now just "the Challenge"

http://Challenge.co

Takes longer than 30 days now because they have spaced it out to let people stay caught up.

Excellent free training. Goal is to make your first $1 online.

Absolutely created for Newbies.

Regards,
    PCRoger.
  10. Dennis Anthony New Member

wealthbuilders
    Joel and Veronica,

Is the 30DC useful for integrating/enhancing current income streams? -Or is it more conducive for first-time entrepeneurs getting their feet wet (as it were)?

Thanks for your thoughtful response,

~Dennis
  11. FreeCashMan Active Member

We're Back!

Bigger, Badder, Bolder, Smarter, Wiser, Wealthier [IMG]

Taking people from Free Money to multiple streams of monthly residual income the "ideal way" that creates massive home business success.

our slogan:
    Free Monthly Income...
    Eliminate Risk! Maximize Gain!