What financial success/make money blogs and books are you reading?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Goosebump, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Goosebump

Goosebump New Member

Saw threads talking about individual books or authors, figured it would be best to have one where we could all share our recommended readings and resources!

What blogs and books inspired you and are most helpful?
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

In terms of inspirations books, I would go with my #1 pick which is Napoleon Hill "Think and grow rich"

For stuff that has to do with internet marketing and how to make money online, I would go with "How I made my first MILLION on the internet" by Ewen Chia. You can find this book on amazon I think.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

"Think and Grow Rich: Three Feet From Gold"
    by Greg S. Reid and Sharon Lechter of the Napoleon Hill Foundation

And new for 2012
    "Outwitting The Devil" by Napoleon Hill (edited by Sharon Lechter)
    Written in 1938 but locked away and never published - until now.
    Napoleon Hill digs deep to identify the greatest obstacles we face in reaching personal goals:
    Fear, Procrastination, Anger, and Jealousy.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

In addition to the great reads mentioned above, here are a few more...

The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace D. Wattles - first published in 1910
    The Richest Man in Babylon - George S. Classon - first published in 1926
    The Greatest Salesman in the World - Og Mandino - first published 1968

The lessons and insights presented in these books (including those mentioned above) are designed to clear a path for readers to fulfill their highest potential. The messages are easy to read and contain immutable mental, spiritual and practical universal truths.

Thousands have benefited from the wisdom revealed in these writings, only because they dared to act on the information and put it to the test for themselves. All it takes is an open mind, no pre-judgment, a little discipline, and the willingness to "see for yourself", and you too can start to enjoy the fantastic benefits that are promised in these writings.

Hermas